What's Your Favorite Browser?

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Dolphin for me. Currently only two browsers do text reflow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAWTd9h1lbI Dolphin and Opera. Both are good but Dolphin seems to be a bit less resource hungry and faster overall. With my S6 the pinch and zoom on Dolphin was not as responsive as I would have liked but with the switch to the S7 and Marshmallow it's now lightening fast and buttery smooth.

I've tried all the browsers out there and these are my finalists. I can heartily recommend Dolphin to any of you looking for a speedy, "light" browser which will reflow text. Why Google/Android effectively killed off text reflow from some years ago is still a mystery to me. It's such an important feature for comfortable viewing and reading material on web pages.

Anyway, what browsers are you guys using?

GT004

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I always use Chrome.

I like the fact I can share my tabs and history where ever I sign in to chrome. I.e Desktop.

Chrome is my go to.

KimJongOMG

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I like the stock Samsung browser. Unfortunately Verizon has stripped it off the new galaxy phones. :(

This. This x 43849032712731290380192. They've completely removed crucial files so you can't even sideload it.. What's wrong with just disabling Verizon? Why did you have to completely cripple it you dirty donkeys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude