Going naked? Removed my case and no SS.

hypnero

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
As much as I would love to see it naked all the time because they are sure sexy I would worry every moment of the day I had my s6 edge+ outside of my pocket. I worry now with a case on because of the curved sides. Good for you being able to go naked but I would personally rather not take the risk.

ksm09

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Placed my order today for both s7e and a case. Spygen neo hybrid, those guys have some pretty good-looking cases !!

Posted from LG G3

Attachments

• 124196.jpg
    124196.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 132

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Phone looks very nice but feels very slippery in my hands ,especially when am on the train . i didnt want to get a case but this phone looks too nice to have a dent or scratch :)

Just ordered a Case Neo Hybrid Crystal , hoping it doesn't make the phone feel too big. dont think i'll get a screen protector though

View attachment 220086
View attachment 220087

i have that case right now, it's pretty nice, but i'm debating if i want to keep using it. i really like the feel of phones without a case.

the lip on the top and bottom of the case kind of bother me. but it is a nice case.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
i have that case right now, it's pretty nice, but i'm debating if i want to keep using it. i really like the feel of phones without a case.

the lip on the top and bottom of the case kind of bother me. but it is a nice case.

That lip at the top and bottom is there so that yo can place the phone upside down without the display touching the surface. It also lets the people edge panel function when you get a call.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Thought about it but no way. It's beautiful until that 1 time you accidently drop it. That's not worth $200+ insurance. I have the tech 21 case and is great.
And then insurance might not have it in stock, even if you were willing to pay the deductible...

John Nemesh

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I have been rocking my Note 4 naked since I bought it at launch! No issues. I just treat my phone with care and make sure it's secure in my pocket.

johnny8410

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes I do go caseless but it's either at work, where I know it will be just sitting on the desk, or for events where I know I won't be moving around too much.

Btw, I went with the Spigen liquid crystal case and you can still show off the phone this way.

Posted via the Android Central App

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I took my Skinomi screen protector off today. It was rubbery feeling and was actually covering too much of the screen- when I put the cases on the phone, the edges peeled up at top and bottom. #fail. Trying to find a good one now....

Posted via the Android Central App

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
Still going back and forth. Spigen clear case looks and feels good but kind of makes the phone feel like an "average" phone. With the case off it feels like.......hard to describe. Just good. I do have insurance.

NuMotiv

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I work in the trades have lots of chances to hurt the phone but I'm going no case or protector as well. I never have used a case on any phone though.

rdrive41071

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I put a spigen ultra hybrid on it yesterday - took it off after an hour, it doesn't fit in my car mount with it on - deal breaker. Plus it looks so much better without it. I'm thinking of buying some kind of wallet case that I can keep it in for traveling and have easy access of taking it out when I want - still searching for one I like.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
That lip at the top and bottom is there so that yo can place the phone upside down without the display touching the surface. It also lets the people edge panel function when you get a call.

i get that it's functional, but i don't like the way it kind of gets in the way near the home button. it's nitpicky for sure, but more of an fyi if anything.

i have the thin cases from samsung coming tomorrow so hopefully i'll like them better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21