These are a few items which I compiled from what I read on here. Feel free to add things that you see.

-Problems with non responsive keys or non responsive system - try a force restart. Simultaneously press and hold both the power and volume down key for 10 seconds.

-Wifi connectivity issues - use ipv4 on router
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...only-ipv4.html

-General Wi-Fi troubleshooting:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Menu key missing - sometimes long pressing the back capacitive button will work. if not, then go to settings-accessibility-dexterity and interaction-assistan menu, and turn on. A new box should appear on the screen. choose the "More options" button which would give you the menu key feature.

-Swipe still required when already have fingerprint lock - disable smart lock

-Tips for setting up the fingerprint scanner (for the s6, but applicable here :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...t-scanner.html

-Missing Internet app -Your carrier requested Samsung to remove it . You might be able to download it from the play store.

-Missing certain toggle like Mobile data or hotspot toggle - Your carrier requested Samsung to remove it. You can use a third party app like Power Widget to add widgets. Note that in the case of mobile data, the Power Widget toggle will only open the mobile data menu.

-Disable multi window - Samsung removed the ability to disable Multi-window. You can use "Multi Window Toggle" from the play store. Note that you will have to disable multi window from the app everytime every time you reboot

-Hands accidentally touching the edge - Some people are reporting that their hands are accidentally touching the edge. One solution would be to use a case.

-Alarm not ringing when using do not disturb - go to settings - sounds and vibration - do not disturb - allow exceptions, then enable alarms

-Adjustments to capacitive key light (keys to the left and right of the home button) - if it isn't in the settings, use "Galaxy Button Lights" from the play store to adjust the capacitive keys duration, or turn off completely

-Picture save location - You can choose internal memory or sd card. Bursts will be saved to internal memory, you cannot choose to save bursts to sd card

-Always on display only shows phone calls and messages. You cannot get other app notifications to show on the always on display. You can use third party options like "DynamicNotifications" or "AcDisplay" from the play store which can turn on the screen to give notifications on other apps

-Adoptable storage option is disabled by Samsung by default but you can add it back without root using a few adb commands. Refer to this thread if interested :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-required.html

-Auto brightness - Samsung implemented Personalized Automatic Brightness Control which learns and remembers the display brightness you choose, and will adjust accordingly the next time you are at the same ambient situation. Unfortunately, if you want to use auto brightness, then this feature cannot be disabled.

-How to force a specific network mode :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5060423

-How to use People Edge
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5063994

Mirror phone to tv

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5066569

Change DPI scaling to condensed(or to any DPI you want) :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=5069234

-Phone doesn't show up when connected to a PC - Swipe down on the notification bar and select MTP mode.

-How to clear cache in the bootloader
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...n-regimen.html

-Samsung removed the option to choose "just once" to open an app link. If you want this functionality, you can install "better open with" from the play store
    03-13-2016 10:36 AM
    03-13-2016 09:57 PM
    You should keep editing it with new findings and make it a sticky!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2016 10:15 PM
    These are a few items which I compiled from what I read on here. Feel free to add things that you see.

-Problems with non responsive keys or non responsive system - try a force restart. Simultaneously press and hold both the power and volume down key for 10 seconds.

-Wifi connectivity issues - use ipv4 on router
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...only-ipv4.html

-General Wi-Fi troubleshooting:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html

Menu key missing - sometimes long pressing the back capacitive button will work. if not, then go to settings-accessibility-dexterity and interaction-assistan menu, and turn on. A new box should appear on the screen. choose the "More options" button which would give you the menu key feature.

-Swipe still required when already have fingerprint lock - disable smart lock

-Missing Internet app -Your carrier requested Samsung to remove it . the Internet app cannot be added.

-Missing certain toggle like Mobile data toggle - Your carrier requested Samsung to remove it. You can use a third party app like Power Widget to add widgets. Note that in the case of mobile data, the Power Widget toggle will only open the mobile data menu.

-Disable multi window - Samsung removed the ability to disable Multi-window. You can use "Multi Window Toggle" from the play store. Note that you will have to disable multi window from the app everytime every time you reboot

-Hands accidentally touching the edge - Some people are reporting that their hands are accidentally touching the edge. One solution would be to use a case.

-Alarm not ringing when using do not disturb - go to settings - sounds and vibration - do not disturb - allow exceptions, then enable alarms

-Adjustments to capacitive key light (keys to the left and right of the home button) - if it isn't in the settings, use "Galaxy Button Lights" from the play store to adjust the capacitive keys duration, or turn off completely

-Picture save location - You can choose internal memory or sd card. Bursts will be saved to internal memory, you cannot choose to save bursts to sd card

-Always on display only shows phone calls and messages. You cannot get other app notifications to show on the always on display. You can use third party options like "DynamicNotifications" or "AcDisplay" from the play store which can turn on the screen to give notifications on other apps

-Adoptable storage option is disabled by Samsung by default but you can add it back without root using a few adb commands. Refer to this thread if interested :
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...-required.html

-Auto brightness - Samsung implemented Personalized Automatic Brightness Control which learns and remembers the display brightness you choose, and will adjust accordingly the next time you are at the same ambient situation. Unfortunately, if you want to use auto brightness, then this feature cannot be disabled.

-How to force a specific network mode :
    Guide on how to force a specific network mode - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

-How to use People Edge
    People Edge Color Notifications - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    I contacted optimum whom I have my home internet service with. They provided me with their modem and a netgear router. They claim that their settings for the router are ipv4. I cannot have bluetooth on and be connected to wifi. My wifi shows a strong connection but nothing loads. So if I shut off bluetooth, then it works seamlessly. Makes no sense.
    03-17-2016 11:41 AM
    This is a bit of topic,
    How do you view a photo here in this Android Central threads? When someone posts a photo I can't find a way to view just the photo to zoom in on and such, a long press and hold only brings up reply options, in most apps and such a long press I'd hit you bring you just the photo..

03-21-2016 11:26 PM
    This is a bit of topic,
    How do you view a photo here in this Android Central threads? When someone posts a photo I can't find a way to view just the photo to zoom in on and such, a long press and hold only brings up reply options, in most apps and such a long press I'd hit you bring you just the photo..

I am not sure, however, you might try to start your own thread, perhaps someone else can answer your question.
    I contacted optimum whom I have my home internet service with. They provided me with their modem and a netgear router. They claim that their settings for the router are ipv4. I cannot have bluetooth on and be connected to wifi. My wifi shows a strong connection but nothing loads. So if I shut off bluetooth, then it works seamlessly. Makes no sense.
    03-23-2016 10:55 AM

-Phone doesn't show up when connected to a PC - Swipe down on the notification bar and select MTP mode.
    I had trouble with this and realized that the cable used makes a difference. When in doubt, use the cable that came with your phone.
    03-23-2016 07:01 PM
    I had trouble with this and realized that the cable used makes a difference. When in doubt, use the cable that came with your phone.
    Good point. Any quality cable should work, but it doesn't hurt to try the stock cable
    03-23-2016 07:51 PM
    03-27-2016 05:05 AM
    Others may know this, but it was a surprise to me.

With the screen locked, you can still swipe down on notification bar and access the quick settings tiles and the screen brightness slider. Some of the tiles are locked out, but you can switch between sound, vibration or muted, and turn on or off the following WiFi calling, Do not disturb, flashlight, Always on display, Airplane mode, Power saving (but not Ultra), and Auto rotate.

Tapping on any of the other tiles will bring up the pin/password entry screen. Tapping the settings icon or Quick connect also brings up the pin/password keypad.

The fact that you can toggle airplane mode on is troubling. That means someone who finds your phone, and knows, can prevent you from locating / wiping the phone with Android device manager.
    03-28-2016 10:13 PM
    This is certainly troubling indeed... Any chance this can be brought to someones attention? This seems like a MAJOR security flaw

Sent from my Chrome™ Samsung S7 edge
    03-28-2016 10:52 PM
    Nice tips! Here's one that kept bugging me since I got my S7Edge 2 weeks ago

com.samsung.faceservice has stopped

And... the link to the fix that has corrected it:
    Fix Unfortunately "com.samsung.faceservice has stopped” Error | TechBeasts
    03-30-2016 08:46 PM
    S7 /S7 Edge FAQ-0xscreenshot_20160415-113317.jpg

after we open Camera Can we change these Icons ?
    and set ones we want
    is there a option to do it HOW ?
    04-15-2016 03:37 AM
    I don'tdon't think that those are changeable
    04-15-2016 06:34 AM
    I don'tdon't think that those are changeable
    THANKS
    04-16-2016 02:57 AM
    I just pulled the trigger on the S7 Edge, can anyone tell me if there is a proper holster (used without a case) for the S7 Edge? I can't find one anywhere online? For example, with my HTC One M8, Seidio carried a "Spring Clip Holster" meant for use without the case and I really liked it for use at work.
    04-20-2016 08:02 AM
    I just got my S7. Upgraded from my S4 because of battery life issues but if not for that, I would still have it because I LOVE it still. New OS's never seem better to me. Always lose features. #1- alarm briefing gone since Kit Kat #2- anyone know how to make the Travel Wallpapers from the TripAdvisor App for the lock screen work on Marshmallow? I knew how to do it on Lollipop on my S4 and it worked great. Can't figure it out on Marshmallow. No briefing on alarm still. Oh and no IR blaster anymore. Wth Samsung? How is it ok to have a removable SD card but not a removable battery? Anyway, any solns to getting Travel Wallpaper back on Lock Screen via Marshmallow?
    05-03-2016 10:07 AM
    Omg, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Downloading now on my S7. (response to downloading Better Open With App so I don't have to select a default and re-set them in settings constantly)
    05-03-2016 10:19 AM
    I too, only upgraded to S7 Edge from Galaxy 4, but mine was because the 4 got killed by a car. Yanyhoo, I have a question. I am easily using both Gmail and outlook (via the native apps) for calendar, email etc. My issues are two: nothing seems to be automatically backing up to Google, not photos, not contacts. And when I add a new contact via contacts or phone, I am given no option to save to google rather than microsoft's annoying exchange. I want everything backed up, but I would much prefer contacts etc be backed up to google. Can anyone help?
    Eric Kolkman likes this.
    05-05-2016 10:44 AM
    Swipe still required when already have fingerprint lock - disable smart lock
    Smart lock is disable and it still asks to swipe to unlock even though I have fingerprint lock set
    bullswife98 likes this.
    05-06-2016 10:57 AM
    I just pulled the trigger on the S7 Edge, can anyone tell me if there is a proper holster (used without a case) for the S7 Edge? I can't find one anywhere online? For example, with my HTC One M8, Seidio carried a "Spring Clip Holster" meant for use without the case and I really liked it for use at work.
    If ur still interested - I got the PDair holster, black with red stitching. Perfect!
    05-09-2016 04:38 AM
    If ur still interested - I got the PDair holster, black with red stitching. Perfect!
    I see the product here. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Leather Holster Pouch Case (Red Stitch) - PDair

Is it easy to take it out and put it back? I'm spoiled by the tight fit and ease with which I could remove it and put it back with my M8 and the seidio case free holster. Thanks in advance.
    05-09-2016 04:44 AM
    I see the product here. Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Leather Holster Pouch Case (Red Stitch) - PDair

Is it easy to take it out and put it back? I'm spoiled by the tight fit and ease with which I could remove it and put it back with my M8 and the seidio case free holster. Thanks in advance.
    It's perfect, really.
    05-16-2016 07:02 AM
    Hi guys,

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge (model #: SM-G935FD). I was wondering if this phone will work on all Canadian networks and be able to access the max possible LTE speed? Does anyone have any info on this? The guys at the customer service told me that it'll only be able to access 3G speeds if its not a Canadian variant and is being used on a Canadian network...which is a load of horse crap.

Also, do you guys know if and when Samsung pat becomes available in Canada, would I be able to use this on a phone bought outside of Canada (model #: SM-G935FD), but is being used in Canada?
    05-17-2016 07:28 AM
    Your link does not take me to a specific product, but I browsed the site anyway to see their offerings. Have never owned a PDair product, but I have this one on my S7 Edge now and love it:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01HDTQTWI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    and I can tell you that on the phone it looks exactly as it does in the pics, fits like a glove, lets you release the phone easily from the case, and the cover gives full protection to the screen. It also comes with a screen protector that went on with ease. I have gotten many comments on how good the case looks, and it's really well made. HTH.

NOTE: On that page you will find that style case for both the S7 and Edge, and you'll see the design for the S7 differs (as one might expect) from the Edge cases. So, choose carefully, as the product title (stupidly) does not mention the Edge, only the S7. Happy hunting.
    03-07-2017 02:17 PM