Paint bubbles under glass?

cleansho94

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
Hello All. On March 11 I picked up my shiny new platinum silver S7 Edge. After having the phone for a few hours, I noticed on the back that there were two small marks under the back glass which looked like imperfections in the silver paint. I took it back to the mobile shop and got an exchange. I've now noticed on this one that there is also what appears to be a bubble under the rear glass between the camera and heart rate monitor. It's really bugging me now. Anyone else find this issue with their S7 Edge?

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, what do you mean?

Posted via the Android Central App
You're being extremely picky. I would care less for that minuscule cosmetic thing. If it bugs you so much, go exchange it again and again and again until you find the most perfect phone ever created.

cleansho94

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
You're being extremely picky. I would care less for that minuscule cosmetic thing. If it bugs you so much, go exchange it again and again and again until you find the most perfect phone ever created.

Yes, I am being picky. This isn't a run of the mill basic phone, it's Samsung's premium flagship device and priced as such. Furthermore the gold one I bought for my wife is flawless, as it should be. Take your negativity elsewhere if you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I am being picky. This isn't a run of the mill basic phone, it's Samsung's premium flagship device and priced as such. Furthermore the gold one I bought for my wife is flawless, as it should be. Take your negativity elsewhere if you have nothing to contribute to this thread.

Ok sir. Good luck on your pursuit of perfection.

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Yes, what do you mean?

abbe20cada34195825dc7b08e9e81f3f.jpg

If it bothers you, exchange it again.

cleansho94

Mar 13, 2016
Visit site
The purpose of this thread was to ask if anyone else has noticed similar issues on their S7 Edge. As I mentioned, the gold one I bought for my wife at the same time is flawless.