I like to have my phone automatically go to vibrate mode during a calendar appointment. I've done this automatically with Tasker on the last 6 or 7 phones I've owned, and it's worked perfectly. However, on this phone when it goes into vibrate mode it briefly vibrates, and when it comes out of vibrate mode it makes the voice command beep sound. I've tried a couple apps from the app store that are supposed to perform this task instead of using tasker, and the apps have the same problem. It's frustrating because it makes me think there's a notification or I accidentally activated voice command. The problem is not with tasker.

My question is this: Is there any way to stop the phone from vibrating/beeping, when coming in and out of vibrate mode? I don't understand what is different about this phone than my previous phones (LG V10, G4, G3, Samsung GS4, etc.).
    03-13-2016 11:09 AM
    I like to have my phone automatically go to vibrate mode during a calendar appointment. I've done this automatically with Tasker on the last 6 or 7 phones I've owned, and it's worked perfectly. However, on this phone when it goes into vibrate mode it briefly vibrates, and when it comes out of vibrate mode it makes the voice command beep sound. I've tried a couple apps from the app store that are supposed to perform this task instead of using tasker, and the apps have the same problem. It's frustrating because it makes me think there's a notification or I accidentally activated voice command. The problem is not with tasker.

My question is this: Is there any way to stop the phone from vibrating/beeping, when coming in and out of vibrate mode? I don't understand what is different about this phone than my previous phones (LG V10, G4, G3, Samsung GS4, etc.).
    Just noticed that too. Didn't happen on the S6E. Unfortunately I don't see a way to change that setting.
    dodgeboy likes this.
    03-13-2016 11:26 AM