Is there a way to turn off badge notifications for specific apps. I do not want to see unread notifications for facebook, but I want to keep it for my missed calls and texts. The only answers I can find online are to turn them completely off for all icons. Also, is there any way to turn off the notification that an sd card is installed when the phone is restarted. This one isn't as big of a deal, but is slightly annoying.
    03-13-2016 05:29 PM
    Is there a way to turn off badge notifications for specific apps. I do not want to see unread notifications for facebook, but I want to keep it for my missed calls and texts. The only answers I can find online are to turn them completely off for all icons. Also, is there any way to turn off the notification that an sd card is installed when the phone is restarted. This one isn't as big of a deal, but is slightly annoying.
    Settings>Notifications>Turn off notifications for specific apps that you don't want.
    03-13-2016 07:11 PM
    Settings>Notifications>Turn off notifications for specific apps that you don't want.
    That only turns off the notifications in the bar. I am wanting to turn off the unread messages counter that show up on the app icon.
    03-13-2016 07:19 PM
    That only turns off the notifications in the bar. I am wanting to turn off the unread messages counter that show up on the app icon.
    Then you might want to check the "settings" of each app, to see if there is a way to turn off notifications for that specific app.
    Anyone else help?
    03-13-2016 07:22 PM
    Then you might want to check the "settings" of each app, to see if there is a way to turn off notifications for that specific app.
    Anyone else help?
    Unfortunately the In-App settings do the same thing. I'm starting to think it may be something I just have to get used to. Thanks for your help though. Maybe somebody else knows a different way.
    03-13-2016 07:31 PM