I'm a new Samsung/Android user, just made the switch from an iphone 6 plus. Overall, my experience has been good, not great. Some of my issues and frustrations I believe are simply because I haven't learned how to do things yet, not necessarily the fault of the phone or OS.

However, one thing that is driving my nuts is the sensitivity of the screen. I can literally launch an app by hovering my finger a few mm above the screen, not even touching it. And I don't get the edge thing at all, I just end up pressing things accidentally when holding the phone.

I believe the answer is no, but is there any way to make the screen less sensitive?
    03-13-2016 07:52 PM
    Samsung screens are more sensitive than apple. You can use a thick screen protector to help reduce it a little bit. There are also touchscreen sensitivity adjustment apps in the play store , not sure how well they work though
    03-13-2016 07:55 PM
    I was having the same problems with my Edge. I exchanged it yesterday for a regular S7 and am very glad I did. The Edge variant was pretty much unusable for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-13-2016 08:07 PM
    I don't know of anything for the sensitivity and you really don't want a thicker protector because the edges are more likely to roll up on the sides. As far as the apps edge if you look to the right edge of the screen you'll notice what looks like the edge of maybe a piece of plastic that got left on the phone, well if you flick your finger on that to the left your apps will come up and you can add or remove what you want. I didn't know it was there either and just found it by accident.. I also can get the "ticker tape" to come up every now and then on the lock screen and I think you have to have the always on even for it to work but I haven't even tried to do it with it off either.
    03-13-2016 10:00 PM