Now that you have made the move to the S7 edge, how do you feel about the decision? Do you feel it was worth upgrading? Do you see a big difference between the two (not talking about the obvious screen size difference)?
    I am really happy with my S6 edge, with the exception of battery life. I can't even make it through a full day of work without putting it on the charger, and I only use it on my lunch break. That would be my main reason for upgrading. Thanks for any input!
    03-13-2016 09:47 PM
    Well the battery life on this is amazing and I am coming from the Note 5. If battery life is that important to you then it is worth it. Once mine settled down after day 2 or 3 it has been great.

Today :

03-13-2016 09:52 PM
    I had an S6 edge before this and absolutely despised it because of the poor battery life and a good bit of lag/stutter. Finally got rid of it for a Nexus 5x because I couldn't handle it any longer.

I almost swore off Samsung for good but took a chance on the S7 edge and absolutely love it. Phenomenal battery life and blazing fast processor that keeps up with everything I do.
    03-13-2016 10:39 PM
    Battery life on the 7 edge has been absolutely superior to the 6 edge. Now OTOH, my wife gets all my hand me downs. Her use is far lighter than mine (no watch, etc, etc etc) and she is getting a solid 24 hours out of the battery on the 6 edge where I could not make it through a 12 hour day.

I also suspect that Marshmallow with doze will result in further improvements on the 6 edge.
    03-14-2016 04:51 AM
    I also had the s6 and loved the phone but hated it also cause of the battery life. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. By the time I got ready in the morning while streaming music through Bluetooth, I lost 10-15% everyday and on my s7 edge, I lose only 2%. I also had to fully charge my phone twice throughout the day and this phone lasts me the entire day. I used to only get about 2.5-3 hours of screen on time and yesterday I hit 6 hours and 25% left. That's the main reason why I love this phone and also the added screen size, edge display, and water resistant makes it everything I need in a phone.
    Techno-guy likes this.
    03-14-2016 05:40 AM
    i went from a release day S6 edge to a pre-release day S7 edge. i was extremely hesitant primarily due to the size. i am not a big phone person and prefer the 5.1 inch screen.

while i am still on the fence about the size, battery life is so dramatically improved, that i am confident i can get passed the size concern.

i don't do a lot of heavy use, but i easily get a day and a half and often more. for example, i took it off the charger early Saturday morning. typical use all weekend. i put it on the charger Sunday night with 24% remaining. my S6 edge would never have come close to that.
    03-14-2016 08:42 AM