What's your favorite app to get ring tones, notification sounds, ect. With my husband I both having samsung phone we are both using the same default sounds. So it's gets confusing

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-14-2016 10:38 AM
    i used Zedge to get a Droid sound effect for the Nexus 6, so far sticking with Sammy's defaults
    03-14-2016 12:30 PM
    I agree, Zedge is good. You don't even need the app--I've downloaded ringtones from their website on my computer, then copied the file over to the phone's Ringtones or Notifications directory via USB.
    03-14-2016 12:40 PM
    I agree, Zedge is good. You don't even need the app--I've downloaded ringtones from their website on my computer, then copied the file over to the phone's Ringtones or Notifications directory via USB.
    Do they sound as loud that way? Every phone I have tried this with in the past has had trouble matching the volume level of the stock ring tone sounds. Now I have my new S7 and find the selection rather lacking so once again I am on the hunt for ring tones.
    03-23-2016 10:57 PM
    No issue with volume when downloading from the Zedge app.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2016 11:39 PM
    I use Cellsea...well did. The app isn't optimized for Marshmallow. However, you can go to their website in your phone browser and download straight from there and use a file manager to transfer them to your ring tones, alerts, notifications file etc. I have to have the Samsung Whistle or I'll die haha.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    03-24-2016 01:06 AM
    Do they sound as loud that way? Every phone I have tried this with in the past has had trouble matching the volume level of the stock ring tone sounds. Now I have my new S7 and find the selection rather lacking so once again I am on the hunt for ring tones.
    I've never noticed volume issues when I manually transfer an mp3 file and use it as a ringtone or notification tone.
    Tatt2014 likes this.
    03-27-2016 02:43 PM