Has your Verizon Backordered Silver Titanium S7 Edge shipped yet? (Update: They're Shipping!)

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Has your Verizon Backordered Silver Titanium S7 Edge shipped yet???

My card just got charged (ordered 3/16), hopefully others getting theirs soon too! ;)

This is so frustrating. I ordered mine the 18th and they said they haven't seen any shipments come in for this galaxy s7 edge titanium silver and most likely won't till the 31st. They couldn't give me any answers. I explained some people are reporting that they are being shipped and they actually told me people on forums must be lying. I'm like are you kidding me? It's ridiculous. I'm tired of getting the runaround. I know that they're coming in and people are getting them. You're a prime example. But for some reason mine is still processing and I'm getting the same 31st ship date. I'm also getting nowhere with Verizon. They said if anyone is getting any they must have ordered a month ago. I'm like no, and by you saying that you're basically telling me shipments are coming in. So you're lying. The guy didn't even know what to say. I'm frustrated at this point. I just want an answer.

jackyowell

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

I know, I feel your pain, I had originally ordered mine on 3/7 and verizon had cancelled my order in error, and I then had to reorder on 3/16, so frustrating, and I also got the run around at that time. I had told them since their fault that my order cancelled they needed to ship me a phone in the order I would have received it the first time around when I ordered on 3/7. He said nothing they could do etc..He also said he would call me back next day when he could track down where my phone would be shipping from? He never could give me an answer on how he would even know where shipping from if no inventory even available..? He never called me back, imagine that. It's very annoying and wish they would just be upfront and honest with people. I still have no tracking number even though my card charged, so who knows when it will actually ship :-/

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

I know, I feel your pain, I had originally ordered mine on 3/7 and verizon had cancelled my order in error, and I then had to reorder on 3/16, so frustrating, and I also got the run around at that time. I had told them since their fault that my order cancelled they needed to ship me a phone in the order I would have received it the first time around when I ordered on 3/7. He said nothing they could do etc..He also said he would call me back next day when he could track down where my phone would be shipping from? He never could give me an answer on how he would even know where shipping from if no inventory even available..? He never called me back, imagine that. It's very annoying and wish they would just be upfront and honest with people. I still have no tracking number even though my card charged, so who knows when it will actually ship :-/

Any update on yours? Mine is still processing.

jackyowell

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

Nope, no tracking yet, but in mobile app under order says ship date 3/26, but also says 'processing'? Who knows, maybe an update tomorrow ?

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

Nope, no tracking yet, but in mobile app under order says ship date 3/26, but also says 'processing'? Who knows, maybe an update tomorrow ?

At least yours says that, you're probably definitely getting yours shipped tommorow. My app won't even let me access order. Just says try again later, processing. Doesn't take me anywhere. I've been trying since I ordered it. If I go through the original email or the site ot takes me to the 31st and processing still. Sucks.

jackyowell

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

Finally got a tracking number, it's shipping tomorrow I think. Yours has to ship soon if think 😉

JoshLowry24

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site

Out for delivery today with a timetable of 9:15a-1:15p. Definitely excited/ relieved

Posted via the Android Central App

Michael Pecikonis

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site

Finally got a tracking number, it's shipping tomorrow I think. Yours has to ship soon if think 😉

I finally got charged and when I click on my order in the app in finally takes me to my invoice and says its shipping today. Should get a tracking number soon. Thank God.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

And got the tracking number and it shipped. Nice

How long did it take after you saw the charge for you to see the tracking number? I ordered the 28th and they charged my card today with a ship date of the 29th. Hoping I get it by the 31st to take advantage of the Samsung pay promotion.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Verizon Titanium Silver Edge has Actually Shipped

For those that have been waiting what seems like forever for the Verizon variant of the titanium silver Edge, I received a tracking number from Fedex today. Will be here tomorrow. The wait appears over.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: Verizon Titanium Silver Edge has Actually Shipped

For those that have been waiting what seems like forever for the Verizon variant of the titanium silver Edge, I received a tracking number from Fedex today. Will be here tomorrow. The wait appears over.

Ordered on the 28th and they shipped it today overnight with a delivery tomorrow. So glad I waited to order was afraid it would take a week or two.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Someone with one of these latest S7 edges please post a picture of your SIM/SD card tray. I'm wondering if it's been updated on these latest phones?

bigdaddymoe

May 2, 2016
Visit site
It isn't just Verizon, it's every carrier and all battery purchases made through Samsung. I've ordered my battery towards the end of March and it's still on back order. It sucks.

Dr Awkward

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
Verizon is the largest supplier of the new SSs.
In the first week 1.1 million new SS handsets were sold: Verizon handled over 800,000 orders.
Ordered my silver Edge 7 in mid-February and got it March 11th.
Gear watch came with the phones and the VR headsets arrived last Thursday (4/26).