Paypayl fingerprint login with S7 Edge

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have the fingerprint method work for PayPal? It worked on my V10 fine. But on the S7 edge, it just keeps having an error.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, the PayPal app is 100% broken when it comes to the fingerprint scanner on the S7 edge. :'(

I've tried a thousand times with no luck at all.

scott_0

May 28, 2010
Visit site
doesn't work for me either, matter of fact first time I tired setting it up, pay pal sent me an email saying they needed "proof of ID with a photo" "proof of address with a utility bill" and "proof of social security number" all this after I've been using pay pal for like atleast 10yrs, have a pay pal credit that I paid off, sure I stole an identity lol

lammy8

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Apparently hasn't worked one the S6's either (for fingerprint that is). PayPal are useless unless moaned at, so hit up social media and file an official complaint on their site. This needs fixing!

Posted via the Android Central App

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Apparently hasn't worked one the S6's either (for fingerprint that is). PayPal are useless unless moaned at, so hit up social media and file an official complaint on their site. This needs fixing!

i used the Contact Us part of the app and sent an email about it

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

It was working on my S6 Edge prior to me upgrading to the S7 Edge. Hopefully they get around to updating it soon.

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Doesn't work here either. I emailed them and they responded by saying thanks for your feedback. I'm thinking it wasn't feedback it was a bug report! :-D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks