when I play my clash of clans or star wars commander the games are very dark even if I turn off auto brightness and max out the brightness, but if I go into the sun playing I see the tone of the colors get bright and clear as day witch is how it should be with out being in the sun. any way to fix this I have a few days left to return witch I will if I cant fix this problem and get my iPhone s6 back, thanks for any help
    03-14-2016 08:55 PM
    It's not a flaw and it can't be 'fixed' (unless you root and play with the system's deep settings, which could potentially damage your screen). If you don't select AutoBrightness the phone will keep the max brightness level if you set it up that way, BUT if you're using Adaptive Display Mode, it will kick things up a notch ONLY when in bright sunlight. This mode is not meant for long-term usage and thus only happens in daylight.

Not to criticize your personal preference, but I've used an iPhone 6S next to an S7 and there's no way that, even without sunlight mode kicking in, the iPhone is brighter than the S7. Just sayin'
    03-14-2016 09:42 PM