My three favorite 360 videos now:
1. Sonar
2. The Salvador Dali Museum
3. The Mind of Jack

Really wild experiences! You must try.

BearlyFloats

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I found out by accident that you can play video files stored anywhere on the SD card. The location does not matter.

All you need to do is find the files using the VR Gallery app and you can play it from there. The player defaults to 2D but got can readily change that once it's started playing to 3D by pressing the centre button on the gear and selecting 3D as the playback option. Works for me so we don't have to put all of those files on internal storage.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

You CAN do that, but I like the Oculus Cinema experience, especially with Void Theatre.

trevor42088

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
guys, use the MilkVR app by samsung. Im able to play any videos in that viewer. Has a button that changes the different VR/3d modes including 2d so u can watch regular movies on the big screen. Files dont need to be anywhere specific. i have movies in about 3 different folders, and it finds them all. give it a shot!!

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't watch Netflix without now. Being in that VR cabin by myself just watching movies is the best. I hope I don't go blind watching it in the Gear VR too long. Anyone else try to go up the stairs in the room? I walked into the wall Lmao.

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I took two different extreme roller coaster rides from 6 Flags on Milk VR last night. Really wild, but suffered a little bit of motion sickness. And I roamed around with some Rhinos, who are disappearing from existence due to ruthless poachers.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci