I was wondering if there was anything you "Android Freaks" (myself included) Did to keep your phones running flawless?. I know that Android does a great job . Let me know

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-15-2016 11:02 AM
    I takeout the trash
    03-15-2016 11:04 AM
    Keep buying new phones before performance starts suffering.
    bhatech likes this.
    03-15-2016 11:14 AM
    I don't do much to be honest since the phone handles itself pretty well. I have always rebooted my phones once per weekend just to do it since it is usually pretty quick but that is about it.
    03-15-2016 11:18 AM
    I don't do much to be honest since the phone handles itself pretty well. I have always rebooted my phones once per weekend just to do it since it is usually pretty quick but that is about it.
    Once a week? I restart mine daily. To each their own. If you're not noticing slow down then I get it. I just am in the habit of restarting every morning before I take it off the charger. It also seems to prompt me to update Google play apps. I thought it should notify me as they're ready, however it doesn't. Sometimes a restart will notify that you have 15 apps to update.

03-15-2016 11:42 AM
    Agree, all I do is restart periodically. I used to do this daily (each morning), but have found recently that once every week or so is fine. I'm not even sure it has a real impact, but it's something I started with my first Android phone and have always done.

03-15-2016 11:37 PM
    Once a week? I restart mine daily. To each their own. If you're not noticing slow down then I get it. I just am in the habit of restarting every morning before I take it off the charger. It also seems to prompt me to update Google play apps. I thought it should notify me as they're ready, however it doesn't. Sometimes a restart will notify that you have 15 apps to update.
    My phone normally will update apps via wifi / charging when I get home. I don't even have to really reboot once a week I just do it out of habit and figure once a week doesn't hurt anything.
    03-15-2016 11:56 PM
    I used Wondershare Mobile go on my Droid Turbo 2 and it seemed to optimize the ram pretty often. I have it on my S7 Edge but it doesn't kick in hardly at all. The ram management seems very good.
    03-16-2016 01:57 AM