So I had a Note 4. Been testing it against my S7 Edge.

Refreshing FB and IG in app.
    S7e: Sometimes takes a while to do it. See bunch of "unable to connect" or something errors.
    N4: No constant issue.

Listening to iHeartRadio or Samsung Milk.
    S7e: Buffer issues and sometimes need to press the stop button and restart it to get it going again.

Watching Youtube or Netflix.
    S7e: No constant issue.
    N4: No constant issues.

Trying to see if its a OS or phone issue or something else. I do notice it usually acts up only when im on WiFi.
    03-15-2016 10:14 PM
    You may try to factory-reset your phone and try again... I haven't seen any of those issues with any app (FB/IG included). I did, however, factory reset my phone before I started using it. Samsung Milk I haven't used a lot (I usually go to Spotify instead) but the few times I've used it so far has been OK.
    03-15-2016 10:24 PM
    Figured I try that this weekend. Wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues and maybe a easier fix.

Thanks though, hopefully if I do factory reset it, it'll fix it.
    03-15-2016 11:32 PM
    I haven't had any buffering issues. I've used Netflix, Sirius, Play Music and Tune IN Radio. All good here.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2016 12:10 AM
    you can try doing a Cache clear from the Recovery Menu first. That won't wipe your device but it might help if there are things going wrong.
    03-16-2016 01:24 AM
    So I had a Note 4. Been testing it against my S7 Edge.

Refreshing FB and IG in app.
    S7e: Sometimes takes a while to do it. See bunch of "unable to connect" or something errors.

Listening to iHeartRadio or Samsung Milk.
    S7e: Buffer issues and sometimes need to press the stop button and restart it to get it going again.

Watching Youtube or Netflix.
    S7e: No constant issue.
    N4: No constant issues.

Trying to see if its a OS or phone issue or something else. I do notice it usually acts up only when im on WiFi.
    Are you using cheap MicroSD?
    03-16-2016 01:30 AM
    Are you using cheap MicroSD?
    No. I'm using a Samsung Evo+

Tried the cache clear, didn't help. Currently doing a factory reset on it (since I got time right now)
    03-16-2016 04:15 PM
    I have the same issues with buffering on the same type apps and very slow app store loading. Yhis mostly happens at home when on wifi. Everywhere else I have no problem. A lot of people are saying turn off ipv6 on router. I've done a little reading and this should not be my problem as I can get serice everywhere else. We have tried rebooting router and restarting phone after cache clear and still not much better. I may try a factory reset next and see if one of the apps is causing me issues as I did the mirror set up and copied all from old phone to new. Not using an sd card as I got used to not having one in old sammy phone.
    Keep us posted on how the phone preforms after reset!
    03-16-2016 04:26 PM
    Some people are reporting spotty WiFi performance if their Bluetooth is on. Might try that and see if you need to get a replacement.
    03-17-2016 04:28 AM
    I had a Note 4 previously also and for me the S7 Edge is much faster and honestly haven't had any buffering issues with it, none, I use Pandora, Spotify and youtube quite often..
    03-17-2016 06:00 AM
    Sorry for the late reply, just got back into town yesterday.

I have the same issues with buffering on the same type apps and very slow app store loading. Yhis mostly happens at home when on wifi. Everywhere else I have no problem. A lot of people are saying turn off ipv6 on router. I've done a little reading and this should not be my problem as I can get serice everywhere else. We have tried rebooting router and restarting phone after cache clear and still not much better. I may try a factory reset next and see if one of the apps is causing me issues as I did the mirror set up and copied all from old phone to new. Not using an sd card as I got used to not having one in old sammy phone.
    Keep us posted on how the phone preforms after reset!
    i've been on IPV4 for a while now. Changed it while I was troubleshooting my old phone.

Some people are reporting spotty WiFi performance if their Bluetooth is on. Might try that and see if you need to get a replacement.
    Its always off unless I have it connected to my speakers.

UPDATE: Post factory reset. Didnt use a SD card. Only installed FB, IG, and iHeartRadio. Still same issues.

Reloaded my old backup since I was going out of town. While there I started to get a few "failed to connect" errors trying to NFC (or BT) connect to my Samsung Box Mini. Finally got it to work by disassociating it and reconnecting. Another thing my Note 4 had no issues with.

Once I got back into town, I went to T-Mobile to request a replacement. Only issue I was able to show them was the FB unable to connect error. New phone should be here Monday...hopefully the new one doesnt have the same issues.
    SpookDroid likes this.
    03-21-2016 06:42 AM
    So had my new phone for ~1 day now. Reloaded my backup.

So far no issues I had with my first phone. Just got done listening to IHeartRadio for 10 mins and Milk for 5 mins without buffering issues. FB/IG refreshes fine (though I did have one FB cannot connect right now error).

Still need to test out for a longer period but I think the problem was my phone.
    03-23-2016 03:51 PM
    You had a bad app...ricot apparently :P
    03-23-2016 05:33 PM