Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO (Update: Sold Out?)

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO

I got two black ones. Pretty awesome getting them for only 50 bucks. And I'm pretty sure they also come with power bricks. Can't beat that

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Samsung to my understanding is suppose to be releasing a new wireless charger that you put your phone in where your phone stands up at a angle.
Anybody heard about it ?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

Just got an email saying that my order for the Fast Chargers is on back order.

I placed it this morning.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

If its the Fast Charging Pad. Seems everybody has sold out of them.
With the release of the S7 Edge there is a lot of things that dissapeared.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site

Since I missed the boat with the fast chargers I got the slow chargers. It isn't the greatest deal after shipping, it's about $20 each compared to buying one on amazon for $27. Maybe I can sell one to someone, I am not sure I need two unless one breaks. But at least I made use of the 30% and there really was nothing else worth getting since their prices are all high to begin with and can get the same prices at BB or amazon. The 30% wouldn't work on the microSD sale prices, oh well. :)

There are some mixed reviews about these chargers so crossing my fingers it won't be a wasted purchase.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Samsung to my understanding is suppose to be releasing a new wireless charger that you put your phone in where your phone stands up at a angle.
Anybody heard about it ?
It's on their website. Wasn't included in the BOGOF. There's a thread on here somewhere saying that it's not that good though because your phone just falls off of it. That's why I decided not to get one of the new ones.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried to register my phone and get the 30% off and I didn't get one I called Samsung and they said oh it may be certain carriers I don't know. But we already ordered from Best Buy they were on sale for 5599 and we got the free $30 BestBuy gift card from Samsung pay. But this would have been a better deal with the 30% off and then I could have got a case or something different from Best Buy. But mine came today I really like it. If I could get 30% off and buy one get one free I would not have an extra one for work and one for home cuz I really like it.

Posted via the Android Central App.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Just got an email saying that my order for the Fast Chargers is on back order.

I placed it this morning.

Really? Dang that 30 mins between your order and mine must have been drastic. I haven't gotten an email like that (yet.. hopefully I don't).

anon(8734726)

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I guess it isn't such a great deal for the slow charges then. May as well get a different brand fast charger off Amazon. Still too many choices and I can't decide!

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

It's on their website. Wasn't included in the BOGOF. There's a thread on here somewhere saying that it's not that good though because your phone just falls off of it. That's why I decided not to get one of the new ones.

Yes it is here, Fast Charge Wireless Charging Stand, Black Sapphire

I bought one when I first order my phone from Verizon because they had the deal going where you got the wireless fast charging stand, portable fast charge power pack and a fast charge car charger for $100. It looks to be backordered but the deal is still available, Samsung Fast Charge Everywhere Bundle - Verizon Wireless.

I disagree about people having their phones fall off. I have used my in portrait as well as landscape sitting on the stand, and my S7 Edge sits quite nicely. I have on my desk at work, and I normally place my phone vertical to allow me to respond to messages easier (I hate landscape typing) and I am able to type on the phone without much hassle/risk of it falling off.

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site

I have used my in portrait as well as landscape sitting on the stand, and my S7 Edge sits quite nicely. I have on my desk at work, and I normally place my phone vertical to allow me to respond to messages easier (I hate landscape typing) and I am able to type on the phone without much hassle/risk of it falling off.

I doubt it, but is there a way to rotate the AOD display to landscape? It would trigger my OCD tendencies to see it not rotated while the phone charges in landscape.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

I doubt it, but is there a way to rotate the AOD display to landscape? It would trigger my OCD tendencies to see it not rotated while the phone charges in landscape.

I don't see any settings for this, and it doesn't do it on its own. You can always switch to the Night Clock which displays in landscape when you are charging on the stand.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

That's model EP-NG930TBUGUS (note the "30", where the old, flat model was "20"). I picked up two of the 30s at Verizon.com.

Rafterman00

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site

I have two of the new, angled ones and the phone does not fall out, it stays in just fine.