Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO (Update: Sold Out?)

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: Fast Wireless Charger 2 for 1 deal on Samsung doesn't work!!

I would not sweat it... as it's not that great of a deal in the first place. You can buy it from Amazon every day of the week for 49... and they sometimes have it at 39. I purchased two last week - had BB price match and for some reason they gave me an additional 20 off each - so net cost for each was $29.99.

But .. if you are stuck on this deal and wiling to wait on the back order the link still appears to work and does state that if you buy 1 (over priced) unit at 70 bucks they will throw in another ...

Price includes BONUS Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad (EP-PN920TBEGUS), exclusively at Samsung.com - now through 3/19/16 ONLY!!
Fast Charge Wireless Charging Pad, Black Sapphire

Well, unfortunately, i only want the white fast charging pad, so on Amazon.com (SOLD BY Amazon, not 3rd party seller), it is going for $52.22 today. i showed it to the BestBuy person at the local bestbuy store, and they matched the "in store price" from $59.99 in store down to $52.22 for price matching. i used the $30 Gift Card that we all got for signing up a new card on Samsung Pay. i ended up paying roughly $26-ish for the Fast Wireless Charging Pad in-store. that's no big steal, though the $30 gift card was a nice bonus from Samsung Pay.

now, i need a 2nd Fast Wireless Charging Pad for my nightstand and I no longer have a 2nd BestBuy gift card, so what should i do? what's the cheapest reliable way to buy a 2nd WHITE fast wireless charging pad, may i ask?

thanks.

DuCeNuKeM

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Looks like mine has been shipped.
63a08e1eaf7afae4ed1a879b1177ffcb.jpg

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO

I'm assuming the regular charging pads come with the power adapter. The fast charge ones do so I don't see why the normal ones wouldn't.

I'm just wondering if using the fast charging adapter matters vs using a regular ac adapter as it pertains to the regular charging pads. For instance the Samsung mini charging pads come with regular ac adapters while the newer charging pads (not fast charging) come with a fast charging adapter. So the questions is if a person is using a regular charging pad is there any performance difference depending on the AC adapter.

Does anyone have an idea about this?

Posted via the Android Central App

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I only ordered the regular chargers because the fast ones sold out. Now I get an email that my regular ones are on backorder!! Depending how long it takes I may just cancel and meanwhile look for a good deal elsewhere. Who knows when they'll ship. (What's the point in having a fast charger by your bed anyway, won't a regular one charge up within the night?)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
So my order can't be found I've already been charged and have two emails with confirmation # frustrating!!

Attachments

• 194.jpg
    194.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 67

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
So my order can't be found I've already been charged and have two emails with confirmation # frustrating!!

You have a order number for your order and proof of payment they better make good. I'm totally unimpressed with buying Direct from Samsung, I ordered while they had supplies then email me 2 days later stating its been backordered yet Amazon,Verizon and eBay sellers have them.. You'd think they'd fill they're own orders before selling to 2nd party sellers!! If it wasn't for the registration discount I'd cancel my order and get it in 2 days thru Amazon Prime.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
You have a order number for your order and proof of payment they better make good. I'm totally unimpressed with buying Direct from Samsung, I ordered while they had supplies then email me 2 days later stating its been backordered yet Amazon,Verizon and eBay sellers have them.. You'd think they'd fill they're own orders before selling to 2nd party sellers!! If it wasn't for the registration discount I'd cancel my order and get it in 2 days thru Amazon Prime.

If it wasn't for the deal I would have not of got any I'm on hold now

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Restock for backordered come in today my order had glitched. Showed on their side but not mine

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Received my Fast Charge Stand today so apparently Samsung has them back in stock for now, the Pads are backordered now.. Guessing the S7/S7 Edge are really selling well!! And their wireless chargers lol

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Received my Fast Charge Stand today so apparently Samsung has them back in stock for now, the Pads are backordered now.. Guessing the S7/S7 Edge are really selling well!! And their wireless chargers lol

when I talked to them yesterday about my lost order which was just a glitch. they said their backordered shipment was coming in yesterday to expect the backorders to be shipped later this week

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
This is pretty much how things always go when buying direct from Samsung. At least in my experience. They give other sellers stock before stocking their own for some reason. It's dumb but they usually have good deals when I order from them so I just put up with it.

kevin77

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone have any experince with the mini charger? Amazon has the mini charging pad for $5.75 as an add on item. I know it is not the fast charging and the reviews are not the best but I picked 2 up. Can't go wrong for 12 bucks.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else who still hasn't received there black sapphire wireless fast chargers received a email this morning from Samsung saying they are back ordered again? I ordered on the 16th about 8 pm. I thought this was the first day they had this deal open but correct me if I'm wrong.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney