Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO (Update: Sold Out?)

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I called them yesterday. They were quick to back peddle. They told me to call again in a few days to see if this issue can be resolved. (Basically they are probably going to ship it out by the time i call back)

Posted via the Android Central App

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
They emailed me yesterday and said they "should be getting stock yesterday". What a joke. It's been I think 42 days now.

oneformula

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
got two but only need one?

i'd love to buy an extra off one of you...

i have a wireless charger, but would REALLY like to have a wireless fast charger.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Re: got two but only need one?

i'd love to buy an extra off one of you...

i have a wireless charger, but would REALLY like to have a wireless fast charger.

Id have to get mine first aftee being back ordered 5 times im done want my money back

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Me too. A VR is sounding fun right about now. The only thing holding me back is how good of a deal I got two fo these for.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Has there been anyone who has received a backorder email even just once and have received their order of fast wireless chargers? I've received I think 5 backorder emails so far and no light at the end of the tunnel.

kathomas38

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I went ahead and cancelled my order and asked them for another 30% off code since the original one didn't work and they said that I should receive a new code in 1-3 days...we shall see.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Has there been anyone who has received a backorder email even just once and have received their order of fast wireless chargers? I've received I think 5 backorder emails so far and no light at the end of the tunnel.

5 back ordered emails, paid with paypal, going to get my money back

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got fedex delivery manager confirmation of my BOGO chargers shipping today from Ingram Micro TN. I can tell because the invoice number on the label matches. And they sent 2 separate packages for some reason. FINALLY! Says indirect signature required though, which may be an inconvenience to deal with.

oneformula

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
I just got fedex delivery manager confirmation of my BOGO chargers shipping today from Ingram Micro TN. I can tell because the invoice number on the label matches. And they sent 2 separate packages for some reason. FINALLY! Says indirect signature required though, which may be an inconvenience to deal with.

wanna sell one?

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

I still haven't cancelled mine but still no progress either. Honestly forgot about it

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci