Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO (Update: Sold Out?)

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I called their support yesterday and got nothing. He said it showed my item was set to be stocked yesterday which is basically the same thing I've gotten from their email responses. Then he went on to tell me that they have no power to expedite the order. He admitted that it had been an excessive amount of time, and he offered to get me another promo code for 30% if I wanted to cancel my order. I declined as the only thing I am interested in is the chargers from Samsung. Basically their support is useless.

Posted via the Android Central App

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
Well just got the 6th email for backordered product on these fast chargers. Will be calling to cancel and requesting a new 30% code! It's crazy to have to wait this long to get an order!!

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Kinda feel like this is what they want us to do though...they lost alot of money on this deal so I think they are doing this to make us cancel our orders. Just my two cents.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Kinda feel like this is what they want us to do though...they lost alot of money on this deal so I think they are doing this to make us cancel our orders. Just my two cents.

Already cancelled took me a half hour she couldn't even give me my 30% off code back. Oh well off to amazon!

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Yep. This is getting old. I got another email today as well. Didn't want to cancel, but I'm tired of waiting.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO

I tried my slow charger last night, it worked fine. It charged it up in the estimated time the phone said when I put it on the charger. Works with my otterbox symmetry case on. And the adapter and cable are black! I was expecting white so this is nice. The phone was a little warm when I picked it up, it was sitting on it for hours overnight fully charged. I hope this isn't damaging in the long run.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
As I was going to call and cancel my order yesterday after receiving the 6th backordered email again last week, I received an email stating they shipped yesterday. So should be getting them tomorrow according to FDM. Also received an email from Samsung last night of the shipment. Finally!!!!

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Still nothing here

Edit: just checked my status, and it system preparing for shipment. No further information is listed. I believe it used to state back ordered, but can't remember.

Last edited:

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I emailed Samsung to cancel my order and they said they were gonna email the shipping dept but I don't think it's went through yet.

clintw22

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
My cancelation went through and I hate to order through them again but ordered a Gear VR. I just bought the wireless chargers cause it was a good deal but I wouldn't use them much. I already own two so the VR will get much more use.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Mine have shipped! FedEx delivery manager says they should be here Monday. Took a while but at least I'm getting them. Was a pretty good deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000