Samsung Wireless Charger BOGO (Update: Sold Out?)

jbjtkbw007

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
Wow. It's depressing that so many of you are still waiting or cancelled. I placed mine the first time I read about it, got a back ordered email, then received both of them like 2 weeks later. Seems like a little bit of inconsistency in the shipping.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I received a shipment alert from FedEx that could be my chargers. I don't remember ordering anything else that isn't accounted for. The package is being shipped from Ingram Micro L P/ESP. Does this sound familiar to anyone who has received their chargers?

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
I received a shipment alert from FedEx that could be my chargers. I don't remember ordering anything else that isn't accounted for. The package is being shipped from Ingram Micro L P/ESP. Does this sound familiar to anyone who has received their chargers?

My chargers came from Ingram Micro.

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok, thanks. Hopefully I will have them by the weekend. Right now scheduled delivery is tomorrow. Weird thing is that I have 2 labels created from there for the same day. One has shipped already and the other is just "initiated".

Mine came as 2 separate packages (one in each shipping bag). Thought that was entirely cost inefficient on their part.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks like they are finally getting their **** together. I had an open email with one of their reps yesterday and literally within 3 hours of them telling me they don't know when I will get my order, I had an alert from FedEx. Never will I order through Samsung again.

Posted via the Android Central App

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
One was delivered today. The 2nd one is in a different package scheduled to be delivered next Tuesday. Even their shipping process is idiotic. 2 shipments for 1 order.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37