Is this promo still going one? Do you get the gift card right away via email or what?
    Will it work if I use my debit card or only when using a credit card?
    03-16-2016 08:38 PM
    I got it today, first time using it. Was $30 but you had to pick btw 4 stores, I picked best buy.It just gets added to your samsung pay account.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    03-16-2016 08:53 PM
    Thanks, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. I guess it's better to us a credit card rather then a debit card.
    03-16-2016 09:15 PM
    It's almost instantly. I received the gift card within a minute of using Samsung Pay.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-16-2016 09:45 PM
    Samsung has been unbelievably generous with the Samsung Pay promos. I tried Samsung Pay and absolutely love it. No going back!!!!
    03-16-2016 09:46 PM
    I got the new s7 edge on friday, on Sunday I set up samsung pay with an amex card, went to a gas station and bought a polar pop for .87. The guy kept saying it won't work we don't even have the chip and I put my finger on the button and he goes it went through and handed me a receipt, no pop up for the gift card, so go to mcdonalds thinking I need more than a dollar. Use it again and no pop up gift card offer. I was charged for both transactions. Am I doing something wrong?

03-16-2016 10:37 PM
    Thanks, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. I guess it's better to us a credit card rather then a debit card.
    Make sure your bank card is Samsung Pay approved.
    03-16-2016 10:37 PM
    I got the new s7 edge on friday, on Sunday I set up samsung pay with an amex card, went to a gas station and bought a polar pop for .87. The guy kept saying it won't work we don't even have the chip and I put my finger on the button and he goes it went through and handed me a receipt, no pop up for the gift card, so go to mcdonalds thinking I need more than a dollar. Use it again and no pop up gift card offer. I was charged for both transactions. Am I doing something wrong?

It popped for for me in the app a few hours after buying something small for around 5 bucks.
    03-16-2016 10:44 PM

Bank of America cards are not eligible for the promotion, if that's what you have linked to your account. I charged my dinner , $37, and received my $30 gift card to my Samsung Pay account instantly.
    03-16-2016 10:50 PM
    We got ours too and we used the $30 towards the fast Samsung chargers that were on sale for 55.99. I wasn't doing it right at first and yes people tell me we don't have the chip we don't take it but I finally got it to work.

03-17-2016 12:50 AM
    I wish it worked with capital one.
    It did use my chase credit card and bought something from a vending machine for $1.35 and got the gift card right away

03-17-2016 01:14 AM