I've just been taking some pictures on my phone and went to review them and noticed all my SD card storage has gone. It doesn't appear in the storage section of the phone, yet when put into recovery, the SD card is clearly available.

Tried to decrypt it but it just stays like this.

Anybody having similar issues?
    Attached Thumbnails SD problem-6339.jpg  
    03-16-2016 09:55 PM
    Just to add to this as I'm unsure if related:

When I enter recovery mode it appears to try and install some sort of update and then brings up an image of a 'dead' Android and an exclamation mark, signifying something hasn't happened.

When checking through the apply update via SD option, I can only scroll down to the bottom of what's listed. I know more folders are available off screen but moving down doesn't move the page down, only where the highlighted section should be (IE, move two presses below the screen and it takes two up presses to be visible again)

When rebooting from recovery mode it tries to do something and then highlights in red FAILED TO MOUNT/DATA (INVALID ARGUMENT)

Unaure if it's related and I can't currently check the card in another device. Shall report back when I can get hold of my removal tool.
    03-16-2016 10:34 PM
    Had to wipe data to get card working, everything was unreadable, probably due to the encryption. Have formatted in the phone and shall see if problem happens again.
    03-17-2016 02:14 PM
    Hopefully a software update someday will fix all of these SD card problems.
    03-17-2016 05:49 PM
    Hopefully. Counting on this being a minor hiccup that won't happen again. Lost some photos that I'm not happy about.
    03-17-2016 06:47 PM
    Can all of you download the app "phone info samsung". It will tell you the date it was manufactured and also the place. Mine is 2016/01/11 from Vietnam. Can you post on here? Those who dont have the issue, please also do so and post on here. It may be that the first batch was badly made and/or the place it was made from. Please post. I am currently discussing this with Samsung Canada directly.
    03-31-2016 10:59 AM
    I sent my S7 to a Samsung authorized service repair center. Verdict: They need to replace the motherboard. Its officially an hardware issue, thus not affecting all devices. The ones that are affected needs replacement/or motherboard replacement. When they replace the motherboard, they have (no choice) to also replace the screen. Cost CDN 690$.

I wounder why Samsung just don't send me a new phone as their cost for a new device is around 240$ USD.
    04-20-2016 03:28 PM
    Bad times, that's actually what they do. They always say that they replace parts but it's rarely the case. Motherboard or screen issues automatically aren't worth fixing so they just replace the whole thing buy don't tell you that. I've tested this with previous Galaxy phones being sent for insurance with them and I've always gotten a new device (unofficially)
    04-20-2016 03:32 PM