Screen protectors

TemporalBeef

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I got the Verizon 3-pack film protectors for $12.99. Easy to put on and crystal clear. However they are a fingerprint magnet. 4.5/5

Whipple2946

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Put on most of my armorsuit full skin last night. The film stuck right to to the back edges with no effort at all. The smaller pieces were harder to get to stick and line up around the outside edges where it curves 90 degrees, but was still pretty easy. The fit is great, almost feels seamless. I still need to do the front screen protector tomorrow, waiting for the other pieces to dry more so they won't peel up from the solution.

lady of the lake

Aug 28, 2015
Visit site
Did the Verizon ones stick well down the sides of the S7 Edge?

Yes the Verizon screen protector sticks to the edges really well. You can't see it at all. I had a Verizon employee install it, she hadn't installed one before and it installs by pulling off the backing in 3 sections, center first and then the edges. It's thick and fingerprints aren't visible when the screen is on.

My Spectacular Samsung Galaxy S7Edge

csleverette

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
I spoke with Zagg customer care and they said possibly another 3 months for their glass to be ready. They did tell me if I bought an HD from them that I could upgrade to the glass from them for only the difference in cost. Thought that was a good offer. Haven't done it but plan on it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar