Gold or black?

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I went with gold for Edge and am loving it. All of my other s class phones were white but opted for gold for this one and don't regret it.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.

Last edited:

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the S7 and the S7 Edge. This picture was taken with my Tab S so excuse the quality.

Posted via a kicking Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5

Attachments

• 20160318_155546.jpg
    20160318_155546.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 67

racingvike

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I will tell you I had my heart set on getting a silver one, until I walked in the store and saw how badly fingerprints stood out on it. The gold looked the same. Certainly probably doesn't bother most, but it did for me and I went with the black.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I will tell you I had my heart set on getting a silver one, until I walked in the store and saw how badly fingerprints stood out on it. The gold looked the same. Certainly probably doesn't bother most, but it did for me and I went with the black.
I got the silver because I had a black iPhone and was so sick of black. I loved the silver the first day and now I am regretting the silver. The fingerprints on the silver chrome are crazy annoying

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I have the gold and I don think it matters at all. You'll have a case on it and if you'd like can put a skin on the front.
In some kinds of light the gold looks silver.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
If you put it in a non clear case, then color is of no meaning. The only time you will see the back, is the day your get it, and the day you sell it.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I love
the black!
Makes some of my cases pop!
Posted via the Android Central App
Hey, is the black s7 edge the same exact look color wise as the s7? I remember u saying you got your hubby the black s7 so you would know this. I got my husband the black s7 and I kinda like it more than this fingerprinted silver lol it is driving me nuts

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey, is the black s7 edge the same exact look color wise as the s7? I remember u saying you got your hubby the black s7 so you would know this. I got my husband the black s7 and I kinda like it more than this fingerprinted silver lol it is driving me nuts
Yes, it's the same.

I had a white G3 so I chose black. I found the gold and silver to be unforgivably gaudy. I like how the black is properly "blacked out" due to the speaker grill and home button trim being tinted black. A nice touch that separates the S7 from the S6 N5 etc.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it's the same.

I had a white G3 so I chose black. I found the gold and silver to be unforgivably gaudy. I like how the black is properly "blacked out" due to the speaker grill and home button trim being tinted black. A nice touch that separates the S7 from the S6 N5 etc.
Thanks for clarifying that. Yeah I think the color of the black is very nice. It almost has a matte look but at certain angles it glistens lol. I like the silver but the fingerprints are driving me nuts

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's the same.

The white g3 is what ruined me of colored phones. I can't un-see the colored fronts. They're so distracting to me.

pcsperson

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I was in the same boat. I never thought I would be buy a gold phone, but it hides fingerprints easier than the black phone. I bought it online Vs seeing in person and it is more of champagne gold which I like more seeing it in person.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for clarifying that. Yeah I think the color of the black is very nice. It almost has a matte look but at certain angles it glistens lol. I like the silver but the fingerprints are driving me nuts

I've never cared for the deep blue on previous Galaxy models. I forgot, the camera trim on the back is also blacked out.

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
The black looks almost stealthy, but I HAD to grab the silver once I saw it in person. I upgraded from the blue S6 Edge which really grew on me, but I wanted something different this time around.Needless to say I'm finding it hard to put this phone down.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
The black looks almost stealthy, but I HAD to grab the silver once I saw it in person. I upgraded from the blue S6 Edge which really grew on me, but I wanted something different this time around.Needless to say I'm finding it hard to put this phone down.

The phone is awesome, I agree! (even if we disagree on color selections)

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
When I settled and got the regular S7, I got gold. When I decided I really wanted the S7 Edge, I got black because that was what was available, and I'm actually loving it, even though I had wanted the silver.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power