anyone else having these issues???

nightcynerg

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
Ok, so here's a list of fun facts about the Galaxy S7 Edge - i've had this phone for 3 days now - i have the worst luck with phones, i truly do.
1. Power button won't shut off phone
2. Volume button down won't decrease sound, can only use the up button to increase sound.
3. Can't take screenshot using power / home button - was able to the first day.
4. Slow to charge
5. Phone says it's offline when its connected
6. Apps won't load
7. Standard features on apps aren't working on this phone but do work on my old phone. ???
8. Phone has a split screen feature that pops up all the time no matter what you're doing. really really annoying
9. (see 8) really really really really annoying
10. Can't tap power button once to close screen and make it go dark. this is even more annoying than # 8
11. Can't hide apps. Can move them to folder on home screen but still have the other screen that has them all over the place. My OCD hates that.
12. Even after disabling every possible notification, they're all still popping up on lock screen.
An Etch-A-Sketch would be better right about now.:mad:

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Hi , am new to Android to but from what I have heard you need to hold the power and volume down button together for sometime till the device restarts ( has same effect as a battery pull) should solve 1,2,3 and maybe 10 to

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
7. There are a lot more permissions asked about for each app now so you might have to go into the apps and look at the permissions they do not have. This might restore some functionality for you.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.