Slow fast charge after Verizon update today.

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
As the title goes, I've been experiencing very slow charging using the supplied fast charge plug and cable. Definitely noticeable, has anyone else experienced this?

S7 Edge Titantium

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I put the phone on the new Samsung Fast Wireless charging stand and it starts out as "Fast Wireless Charging" but then dumps down the regular wireless charging. What a mess.:(

I have not even tried the wall plug since the update.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I put the phone on the new Samsung Fast Wireless charging stand and it starts out as "Fast Wireless Charging" but then dumps down the regular wireless charging. What a mess.:(

I have not even tried the wall plug since the update.

Do you use Always On display?

soboness5

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the update and am using the fast charge wall plug provided with the phone. 81% battery left and the phone is in fast charge mode, saying 31 minutes are left until a full charge. I do have knox and a few other things disabled, which might make a difference.

Always On Display on, since the question was asked earlier.

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Did you make sure fast charging is turned on for both wireless and cable after the update? It gets turned off. Also, you need to reboot the phone. I couldn't get mobile hot spot or fast wireless to work until I did a reboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes