after i leave my S7 Edge on the Fast Wireless Charger (the horizontal round disc shaped model, not the vertically slanted model) for a while, oddly, the "Always On Display" is no longer displaying.

i don't see a setting for that, so i'm wondering if something is wrong or maybe something else?

anyone else experiencing this?

thanks.
    03-18-2016 05:27 PM
    Not seeing this on mine.
    03-18-2016 05:42 PM
    Find it under Apps>Settings>Display & wallpaper>always on display. Turn it on & choose what you like.
    03-18-2016 09:49 PM
    Find it under Apps>Settings>Display & wallpaper>always on display. Turn it on & choose what you like.
    @MrOnager: what are you saying please? i have it "on", but it goes off when i have it on the fast wireless charging pad for a long time. may i ask please if i had misunderstood what you are saying? thanks.
    03-18-2016 10:13 PM
    Are you sure it doesn't do this at other times as well? Mine has been exhibiting the same behavior except I do not have a wireless pad and it does it even when not charging. It's like it thinks it is in my pocket or something.
    03-18-2016 11:06 PM
    Are you sure it doesn't do this at other times as well? Mine has been exhibiting the same behavior except I do not have a wireless pad and it does it even when not charging. It's like it thinks it is in my pocket or something.
    @GadgetGator: thanks for your comment. maybe mine also goes all black, say, for example, when i have it in my pocket for some time. it doesn't do it all the time though. i hope that between the two of us and maybe some others here on this forum, we might be able to troubleshoot the reason why and maybe a solution.

i found out how to do one other thing a couple of years ago due to a great fellow forum member here. thanks.

i also private messaged you.
    03-19-2016 02:01 PM
    Is your sensors on the front blocked? Mine is always on except when I turn it over or pull it out of my pocket.
    03-21-2016 08:52 AM
    Discovered something else interesting today. I had turned on the magnify screen option and my AOD stopped working. I went into settings and noticed that it was strangely turned off. So I turned it back on only to be told that magnify and AOD cannot be on at the same time and magnify would be turned off. Strange. I don't know why these two things cannot function at the same time. Also don't know why it didn't warn me when I put magnify on in the first place. It would have been nice to know that and not be wondering what is wrong.
    03-25-2016 07:38 PM