Youtube Video/Audio sync problem

ManMythLegend72

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Hey all. Loving the S7 Edge. I noticed that when watching YouTube videos, the audio is about 1 second ahead of the video. This is happening for almost all videos that I watch. Anyone else seeing this, and if so, is there a solution to get things back in sync? Some other info. This happens on both LTE and Wireless, and both streaming and offline video modes. It didn't happen with my S6 Edge Plus. Thanks!

Posted via the Android Central App

mattlightbourn

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Yes, I'm having the same problem - doesn't matter what video either. I notice that, when a video starts playing, about 2 seconds in, it pauses the video whilst the audio carries on and then the video carries on - making it out of sync. Really annoying.

Nothing on Samsung site about it - did you find a fix?

Thanks

Siva Moorthy

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Exactly same thing happening to me. Several times tried to reinstall it, no use. Anyone please help me.

Hi,
Yes, I'm having the same problem - doesn't matter what video either. I notice that, when a video starts playing, about 2 seconds in, it pauses the video whilst the audio carries on and then the video carries on - making it out of sync. Really annoying.

Nothing on Samsung site about it - did you find a fix?

Thanks

mike lots

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
The fix for.me was to go to app store click Uninstall and it automatically went back before the last update and it works! When you open YouTube it will ask to update, click update later.

Codger1212

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
These YouTube updates are horrible. Every time there is one, it screws up the app in some way. They now fixed this but created another problem and add in all the adds? Wish there was an alternative...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae