S7 edge sold out all everywhere.

AustinTech

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Tried to pick up the Edge today at about 12 retailers. All sold out. Samsung has hit this one outta the park.

Posted via the Android Central App

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
A handful of bad phone reports shouldn't deter you. These reports happen with every new device from every manufacturer. All the TMobile stores around me were either sold out or only had black last week. I ended up with black because I didn't want to wait lol.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I looked online and couldn't find one as ever where said it was sold out. I happened to be around best buy playing with a display model when the Samsung rep came over and ask if I was interested. I said yes and she asked what carrier. I said Verizon and after checking she said they had one left. Talk about luck.

While checking me out two more people came in lo OK ING for I one as well. It was just the right time for me I suppose.

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I have an extra silver one sitting at my house waiting for the FedEx slip since they sent me double orders

Posted via the Android Central App

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Oh for crying out loud if you want one go get one off Ebay or Swappa. there are plenty of them online for under cost and listed as new.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Three coeporste att stores I spoke to around my area were all sold out though one had gold, guess black and silver are the big draws this year, to bad no white though, what company does not release a white version to the market hah, Samsung makes some bizarre choices at times.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Several in that thread had same issue and I read an article about camera freezing due to oversensitive edge screen. I'll look for the link. Anyway no silver or gold edge 7 in stock where i live

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
the t-mobile corp stores around me were all sold out..every color. i ordered a second one (silver) last week for a fam member and was provided a delivery date 2 weeks out. the mgr told me both silver and black were backordered that long....gold about 5-7 days.
the ph ended up at my door in less than a week before i even got the shipping confirmation and tracking #. in fact the email w tracking details a day after it was delivered....
they push the dates out to be conservative....most will get the devices sooner.

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I got mine at a cellular connection store. I don't go to the Verizon corporate stores anymore. I get friendlier non pushy service with the CC people.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm not that surprised, really. If I were to snag any Samsung-related device, it would be an Edge series mobile. Good luck with your quest! :)

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered a silver 7E at a VZ store last Fri. They gave an est date of 3/31. I would have ordered gold but that was backed up longer. The gold looked silver to me under the store's lights any way. They call it gold platinum?

kimelle

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
I ordered a silver 7E at a VZ store last Fri. They gave an est date of 3/31. I would have ordered gold but that was backed up longer. The gold looked silver to me under the store's lights any way. They call it gold platinum?

I ordered gold online Saturday, established shipping date 4/3, then received shipping notification 2 hours later, will be here tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12