S7 edge sold out all everywhere.

CTgirl509

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? I ordered my silver on March 12 and I am still waiting. Order says processing. Same for my guy. Same phone, same status. :(

Joel Monroy

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Yea, I ordered mine the 18th of March and it still says it's in processing. Verizon labeled it as a pre-order and it says the expected ship date is the 31st of march and it feels like forever. I've been calling different verizons each day since the order and it seems like they are sold out everywhere. Verizon wasn't obviously prepared. Shame on them.

Posted via the Android Central App

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
I tried, on literally every carrier store around me, but they're all sold out, never saw anything like this before thought it would be a lot easier lol

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
It seems as though some people are still receiving theirs, is that estimated time just a placeholder? From what I saw, it looked like small shipments were trickling in a few at a time

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It seems as though some people are still receiving theirs, is that estimated time just a placeholder? From what I saw, it looked like small shipments were trickling in a few at a time

It could be. I know T-Mobile will ship them as soon as they can so if it comes earlier than what they quoted you I wouldn't be surprised.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Try Best Buy. I walked in on a Friday and picked one up. I was there again today and they have more in Stock. Might be a option if there's one close enough for you.

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Yea I made a trip over there yesterday for them only to say they have no idea when they'll get another shipment in :((( guess I'll wait another 2 weeks..

Soggly

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Woo!! I called T-mobile and after a grueling process I was able to find out that a big shipment just came in and my device had shipped already, should be here Friday at the latest! :D

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Woo!! I called T-mobile and after a grueling process I was able to find out that a big shipment just came in and my device had shipped already, should be here Friday at the latest! :D

Very awesome! I'm glad that worked out for you. Let us know once you get it :).

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Pre-ordered a black tmobile edge and didn't like it so took it back after three days. After returning to my iPhone 6s Plus for about a week I realized I made the wrong decision. All tmobiles in the Atlanta area were sold out of the edge but I was able to find ONE gold one luckily. The gold is pretty sharp. Hoping to keep this for awhile!

Captpt

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Wow. Didn't realize this phone is selling that well. Hang in there, It's worth the wait guys.

Posted via the Android Central App

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
It's funny when I went in last week I could get black or silver but not gold. Now everything is sold out at BB and VZW

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc