About Samsung clear cover

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I have heard the same thing if you are referring to the clear flip cover case. I'm considering the OEM wallet display case, haven't heard any reports about it on that one

Posted via the Android Central App

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Maybe it doesn't touch it but users are reporting scratches. Maybe there had been sand or little stones between there I don't know:)

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
If it doesn't touch the screen then how is that the fault of the case?

You could equally say "I have heard many users get scratches on their screen from gluing their phone to a brick, any experiences here?"

Just have a care where you put your phone and you will be ok.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
If you google there are widespread reports of the clear view case scratching the S6 screen, the consensus seems to be sand/grit/dust trapped under the flap and sand especially is apparently harder than GG4. It is a strange one as I have never heard of this before on a phone.

I'm curious if the S7 has the same issue?

Jadaress

Jan 10, 2016
Visit site
Once you put the phone in a tight pocket the pressure will obviously force the front flap to touch the screen. Think people just need to be careful and just give it a regular wipe.

Posted via the Android Central App

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I have always used the Samsung flip cover, for my Note 2, Note 3, Note 4, and I especially wanted it for the Edge, so I ordered it right from Samsung, which was the only place that had the case in silver. I'm not having any of the problems people are talking about. As a matter of fact, I don't actually know what they are talking about.
Box.jpgClear Case Front.jpgopen part.jpgOpen total.jpg