Why for the love of.....level u headphones and Bluetooth problems

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have the Samsung level U headphones. When paired to my S6 they play the ringtone associated with my contacts through it. On my S7E, it doesn't. Although, it will play system tones through it. I've unpaired, repaired, set settings in the level u app to detailed and nothing works.

Any ideas?

Posted via the Android Central App

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why for the love of.....

Does it happen on other Bluetooth devices?

The ringtones ring on my wife's htc E8, S6, and iPhone 6s through my level u's. They just don't ring on my s7e. System ringtones such as notifications come through fine. Just not the ringtones from calls.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site

Hmm. I have the Level U Pro bluetooth headphones and the ringtone plays from my S7E. I don't recall having to change any specific setting for it either. That's a strange one.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

Hmm. I have the Level U Pro bluetooth headphones and the ringtone plays from my S7E. I don't recall having to change any specific setting for it either. That's a strange one.

It is a strange one! I've done everything except a full reset, and dang, i don't want to do that.....

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

You mean the ring tone you set through your phone should play in your ears via the Level U?

Mine will buzz, but I don't know that it actually plays a ring tone.

I do use Smart lock. However my Level U headphones are not the "Pro"

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
You mean the ring tone you set through your phone should play in your ears via the Level U?

Mine will buzz, but I don't know that it actually plays a ring tone.

I do use Smart lock. However my Level U headphones are not the "Pro"

Mine aren't the pro either. And yes, ringtones should play to your ears when you get a call if you have one set. It works great on my wife's HTC E8 and my GS6, just not my s7e.

Dang it. Ringtones don't pay through my Uconnect either in my car. Again, S6 works great through it. This is annoying.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

Mine aren't the pro either. And yes, ringtones should play to your ears when you get a call if you have one set. It works great on my wife's HTC E8 and my GS6, just not my s7e.

Dang it. Ringtones don't pay through my Uconnect either in my car. Again, S6 works great through it. This is annoying.

I also have Uconnect in the car. I'll have to change my ringtone and see if it does that, I dont know that I ever paid attention

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678