Aux speaker recommendation

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
I went to Best Buy Saturday and was looking for a speaker to use with my phone. To be honest, not much of a selection other than small speakers that didn't produce much sound so I found the iHome - Go+ Arc Bluetooth Speaker - Black
Model: IBT34BCSKU: 2639077 and gave it a try. It's a nice sized blu tooth speaker that I was hoping put out good sound but I was wrong. It's sort of loud but the sound clarity imo, ,sucks. It's muffled and has no treble, sounds like a towel or something was thrown over the speaker and it actually sounds better coming from the phone. I'll be taking it back to trade in but was wondering if anyone can recommend a good sounding speaker with a lil bass and treble. The one i bought was $50 so it wasn't for lacking of spending money, I was thinking, get what you pay for, and a few people told me it was good, but it wasn't. Thanks in advance.

kellyjdrummer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I have two of these and they are amazing. They are much louder and clearer than I expected. I can't say anything bad about them. I bought two to be able to keep one in my bathroom and the other anywhere. They produce full stereo audio. I use one in my bathroom/shower and the other around the house. They are good up to 30' from the source. They aren't submersible, but they are very humidity resistant.

Great battery life. Takes a bit of time to charge, but I use my Samsung fast charger with no issues. It can pause playing files as well as streaming audio.

I use it with at least five tablets, my phone as well as my Mac Pro and Mac Air.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010OYASRG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech