Samsung internet adblock t mobile galaxy s7

la la1

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone able to block ads using the default browser on their tmobile s7/ s7edge? I already downloads the crystal adblock but I cant find an option in setting to block ads.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I have ad block fast and Samsung browser and still can't get it to work. Ad block does not show in the settings. - Tmobile

Posted via the Android Central App

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
That adguard is the only one that works! I love that app, blocks the video ads on YouTube and all! I have it on my S6 and S7.

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that's what i thought. Still it is annoying. Browser addon adblockers doesn't require such icons to be persistently on the screen so that's a win. Such as crystal.
Thanks gotta try that netguard.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Adguard seems to work beautifully on my s7 edge. Thanks!

I love Adguard and it seems to work better than anything else. They have a thread on XDA where you can report an app that Adgurad isn't blocking ads in and they will fix it very fast.

I don't mind the key icon that shows at the top of the screen one bit. They're talking about doing away with that in a future update.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
One thing I especially like about using Adguard is that it gets me into sites that are blocking adblocker users, using the Samsung internet browser.

I did a google search today for sites that are blocking users who use adblockers and I was able to get into all the sites. Tried those same sites using Adaway on a rooted Note 4 and was blocked from visiting those same sites.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I think the one with the key is Netguard which can also block ads. Adguard plugin for the internet browser that comes with S7 is different--and nicely seemless.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I love Adguard and it seems to work better than anything else. They have a thread on XDA where you can report an app that Adgurad isn't blocking ads in and they will fix it very fast.

I don't mind the key icon that shows at the top of the screen one bit. They're talking about doing away with that in a future update.

Thanks for your mention of Adguard a while back in another thread. I'm giving it a go with the year subscription.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
On the other hand, browser add-ons don't block ads in apps.
In my opinion, nothing beats being able to block ads in apps as well. I can't think of anything more annoying that having to look at a full screen ad before I can even do anything inside that app as many of them force you to do. Then there are the redirects that take you to the play store. Those problems go away when you block ads in apps.

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
Trying adguard but can't find a way to report ads found on webpages?
And it seems that in-app ads can only be blocked via premium version of the app?