Turn off burst setting?

hokie_prof

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to turn off the burst photo setting in the auto mode for the camera app? I just took about 50 photos of a sunrise.

Posted via the Android Central App

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe that it can be turned off. You can use a third party camera app that has the option to disable though...

Btw, you can do burst up to 100.I really like it myself, just scroll through the burst and save what you like then delete the burst.

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
My dad is 82 and is often going into burst mode accidentally by keeping the button held too long. Being hard of hearing too he doesn't hear the sounds from the phone very well so does not notice this is happening.

It is a pity it cannot be turned off from the default camera app. I never happens to me but I forget the function is there and would never use it for that reason :-/ So overall it's a waste of space.

They should have a separate onscreen button for burst mode.

jdm2010

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My dad is 82 and is often going into burst mode accidentally by keeping the button held too long. Being hard of hearing too he doesn't hear the sounds from the phone very well so does not notice this is happening.

It is a pity it cannot be turned off from the default camera app. I never happens to me but I forget the function is there and would never use it for that reason :-/ So overall it's a waste of space.

They should have a separate onscreen button for burst mode.

jdm2010

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Agreed! They put 20 different options that you have to dig into the menu to activate, but decide that burst mode should not only be default, but you can't even turn it off? What the hell are they thinking?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci