This is the last day of my 14 day return window, and I have a question. I am experiencing an overly sensitive touchscreen that has been reported on this forum by multiple users. An example is when I am scrolling through an app or website a link will be activated inadvertently. This happens multiple times per day. My question is can this be fixed by a software update, or is this a hardware issue? Basically should I return the phone and buy another, or keep it and wait for a software fix?

Posted From My SM-G935A
    03-22-2016 07:10 AM
    If you're having issues with the phone, just return it for an exchange. There's no point in waiting with the hopes of a software fix that may never come.
    03-22-2016 07:30 AM
    I have this occasionally... Doesn't bother me that much as it is pretty rare. However if it is happening a lot, most certainly return it
    03-22-2016 07:45 AM
    Yeah. If it really bothers you, I'd take back the phone. I've adjusted to the sensitive touchscreen now. It doesn't bother me anymore.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-22-2016 07:47 AM
    Yeah. If it really bothers you, I'd take back the phone. I've adjusted to the sensitive touchscreen now. It doesn't bother me anymore.

How do you adjust the touchscreen sensitive?
    03-22-2016 07:55 AM
    There is no fix as its how the phone is. Someone explained before the phone can register a touch by just hovering and not even touching the screen. You just need to "get used to it" as it has happened to all of us at one time or another. Now it hardly ever happens to me, but still once in awhile happens.
    03-22-2016 08:19 AM
    How do you adjust the touchscreen sensitive?
    I mean that I got use to the sensitive screen. I didn't physically alter the screen in any way.

03-22-2016 09:46 PM
    I just got the insurance in any event i have to exchange, or return it. I feel like 14 days is not enough. Just last night my power button and volume down stopped working out of nowhere. Found an article online about it, its a bug. Just had to restart the phone and it worked again. Great phone so far.

03-22-2016 09:57 PM