Slow Wi-Fi on S7 Edge, how can I fix it?

A

AC Question

Slow Wi-Fi on S7 Edge

My wife and I just got the new Galaxy S7 Edge phones last week. We both noticed that when using our wifi at home that the internet was extremely slow on our phones. I checked with my laptop, my iPad, and my old iPhone 5S and internet is working just fine on those devices. We also had our IP tech come out and he did some adjusting with our router but that didn't help our new phones any. Is there some setting in the phone that I need to adjust or is this just a problem with these phones?

1Blen

May 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: Slow Wi-Fi on S7 Edge

Try this: https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS7/comments/4lhsa1/s7_and_s7_edge_slow_internet_on_wifi_fixed/

My wife and I just got the new Galaxy S7 Edge phones last week. We both noticed that when using our wifi at home that the internet was extremely slow on our phones. I checked with my laptop, my iPad, and my old iPhone 5S and internet is working just fine on those devices. We also had our IP tech come out and he did some adjusting with our router but that didn't help our new phones any. Is there some setting in the phone that I need to adjust or is this just a problem with these phones?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes