03-25-2016 01:17 PM
35 12
tools
    Yea i dont like it either, have to put on reading glasses to see it
    That and i wish i could hide apps in that app drawer, and or be able to group the apps into folders like you can if you put em on the home screen and group into a folder. Why the heck didnt they give the ability to do it in the app drawer ?
    you can create folders in the app drawer (i'm assuming you're talking about the Touchwiz (stock) launcher) you just click the edit and then drag an app onto another one and it will create a folder.
    03-24-2016 11:56 AM
    condensed is the opposite direction you would want to go, you want to increase the DPI setting (which makes the UI elements and text larger) and the only way to make it larger than the default setting is through adb.
    I know. Thanks. I don't want a lower resolution just, and all it brings, to make the notifications larger.

~Kevin
    Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2016 12:15 PM
    Thanks. Looks like you have the tiny font, too.

~Kevin
    The smaller font lets you read more of the notification. That would be a bonus, wouldn't it?

I see the size of the font in question. I am wondering how you read other things on your phone at all, since the font for all the toggles is just as small.
    03-24-2016 01:15 PM
    The smaller font lets you read more of the notification. That would be a bonus, wouldn't it?

I see the size of the font in question. I am wondering how you read other things on your phone at all, since the font for all the toggles is just as small.
    The toggles also have the icon, though. Don't really have to read those.

~Kevin
    03-24-2016 01:45 PM
    The toggles also have the icon, though. Don't really have to read those.

~Kevin
    That is fortunate. I'm assuming you use the shortcuts on your home-screen are the same way? That font is nearly the same size.
    03-24-2016 02:32 PM
    That is fortunate. I'm assuming you use the shortcuts on your home-screen are the same way? That font is nearly the same size.
    I use Nova as my launcher, so they're not.

~Kevin
    03-24-2016 03:15 PM
    you can create folders in the app drawer (i'm assuming you're talking about the Touchwiz (stock) launcher) you just click the edit and then drag an app onto another one and it will create a folder.
    I got it, meh not so smarts sum times.
    Derpa derp, beep beep.

Thanks
    xocomaox likes this.
    03-24-2016 09:59 PM
    Clearly it is as others prefer to make theirs smaller.
    I tried it for a week and changed it back to default on both of my S7 Edge phones. I prefer it the way it came from the factory.
    03-25-2016 08:42 AM
    I tried it for a week and changed it back to default on both of my S7 Edge phones. I prefer it the way it came from the factory.
    The large DPI was almost a deal-breaker for me buying this phone. Luckily, the condensed option is available and it makes the phone much more usable.
    03-25-2016 12:33 PM
    Just buy some bi-focals and have done with it
    03-25-2016 01:17 PM
35 12