The Recent Opened App screen on the Galaxy S7 doesn't seem to be working correctly. When I swipe with my fingers the apps don't scroll. They go from beginning to end very abruptly. I can't find the apps I need unless I move very slowly. Is anyone else seeing this behavior? Please let me know. This is very frustrating. I didn't have this issue on my NOTE 5.

Thanks!
    03-23-2016 01:32 PM
    I found the culprit. I opened Developer Option and changed the animation to 0 . This created the issue. I just realized by playing with those setting. Thanks for the help though.
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you swiping in the center of the screen, or along the side? Sometimes there's a scroll bar in the side, and if you try to swipe there, you might accidentally make it jump to a location instead of scrolling.

Also, try wiping the cache partition, which can be a helpful general troubleshooting step: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-24999
    03-23-2016 01:52 PM
    I found the culprit. I opened Developer Option and changed the animation to 0 . This created the issue. I just realized by playing with those setting. Thanks for the help though.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    03-23-2016 02:57 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Tried your recommendations in Developer Options and no change. This a huge let down considered that my older SGS5 is very smooth when swiping up/down the recent apps. I even cleared my cache partition and nothing. Anyone else has another suggestion? I have all of my animations set to '0'.
    05-14-2016 07:40 AM
    Here's a video for reference...
    Attached Files
    05-14-2016 07:42 AM
    Kept on testing it and seems I have to restart the phone everytime I change the animation settings. The only limitation is that ALL of those settings need to be set to anything but '0'. You can't have a combination. That sucks.

I'm having the same issue. Tried your recommendations in Developer Options and no change. This a huge let down considered that my older SGS5 is very smooth when swiping up/down the recent apps. I even cleared my cache partition and nothing. Anyone else has another suggestion? I have all of my animations set to '0'.
    05-15-2016 07:00 AM
    The problem is you have it on 0
    05-15-2016 07:50 AM