I couldn't stay away. I took my edge back after 3 days and went back to my iPhone 6s plus. Decided to jump again today to a gold edge. Really hoping to keep it. I just need to get over my battery issues. Because it is really a gorgeous device.
    03-23-2016 03:26 PM
    Good luck with the new one!
    03-23-2016 03:30 PM
    There's no battery issue. Just stop using it so often lol
    03-23-2016 03:31 PM
    Welcome back again lol. As far as battery life....You have to give it a few days to kinda settle in. Not sure why its like that but you do. Of course that first two days you will use the phone more than normal like most people...so yeah the battery will seem like it doesn't last. Battery in my opinion is a beast.
    03-23-2016 03:32 PM
    I don't know. It definitely seemed to not be as good as the iPhone the first go round but I'm hoping it gets better!!
    03-23-2016 03:44 PM
    I don't know. It definitely seemed to not be as good as the iPhone the first go round but I'm hoping it gets better!!
    Just make sure you turn off all the BS you don't use, like wifi scanning. It's Always scanning and eating up battery cycles.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-23-2016 03:51 PM
    In my experience I'm finding that leaving on BT is a huge battery drain. BT seems to draw A LOT more power than wifi. Unless I'm in the car, I leave it off.
    03-23-2016 04:14 PM
    if you're comparing standby time, the iphone is going to be better every time no matter what you do. iphones seem to sip battery in standby like nothing else.

actual use time i've found them to be pretty comparable, with the s7E being able to do as well as if not better than my iphone.

the latest OTA seems to help standby time a lot for whatever reason though
    03-23-2016 05:35 PM
    Hoping the 3rd time is a charm. Came back to a black s7 edge from my iPhone 6s plus. Kept leaving due to battery. Bought the standing charging case this time with the phone. It's kind of like a mophie charging case. Hoping to stick around this time. Wish me luck!!
    04-13-2016 06:29 PM
    Hoping the 3rd time is a charm. Came back to a black s7 edge from my iPhone 6s plus. Kept leaving due to battery. Bought the standing charging case this time with the phone. It's kind of like a mophie charging case. Hoping to stick around this time. Wish me luck!!
    It seems from your history you always go back to iPhone regardless of which phone you're going to (Note / Galaxy / etc.). If you honestly like the iPhone I wouldn't try and force yourself to like something else. Nothing wrong with liking what works best for you .
    xocomaox and Dukins like this.
    04-13-2016 06:35 PM
    You either need to learn how to work Android or stay away from it. This phone will get you at least 7 hours of screen time without charging all day. But if you charge here and there for 5-10 minutes when available, you will see some crazy high numbers for battery. The iPhone cannot compare in the charging speed department.
    04-13-2016 06:46 PM
    The S7 edge average SOT it around 7 hours and average standby time is 20-30 hours. The battery looks like a beast to me. My mom's S7 edge seems to be getting the average SOT and standby time easily.

Posted with ❤Love❤
    04-13-2016 06:54 PM
    It seems from your history you always go back to iPhone regardless of which phone you're going to (Note / Galaxy / etc.). If you honestly like the iPhone I wouldn't try and force yourself to like something else. Nothing wrong with liking what works best for you .
    I know but there are things i really don't like about the iPhone. I think it's very stale and boring. Battery life is what always sends me back though.
    04-13-2016 07:32 PM