05-22-2016 10:57 AM
85 ... 234
tools
    Hows the s7 holdin up for you especially battery life? I have exactly the same situation like yours. I want my hand to breath again lol so Im considering getting an s7. If I like it then I will sell my nice Titanium s7e with tons of case to swappa lol.

-S7Edge
    I'm thinking of doing the same, the phone is not very comfortable to hold due to the edge design. Definitely better than coming from the iPhone 6 plus, but I find myself not wanting the edge display and going to a smaller phone. Did you make the move?
    04-22-2016 08:42 PM
    To me the S7 Edge is the most insanely appealing, striking phone I've ever owned. It's worth the extra care for me.

But I get that for others that may not be enough.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-22-2016 10:45 PM
    No.. Not at all.
    Only issue I've noticed is the is the touch screen being a little to sensitive. But that should be fixed in a future update.

This would also be my only gripe (not regret) with the Edge, a mate has the normal S7 and he has the same sensitivity issue, so changing device wouldn't fix this anyway.

Bring on the update
    04-23-2016 07:56 PM
    Hi all,

I had both, decided to keep the edge, loving it but every once in a while I get that feeling that I wish it was a little smaller and that I could use tempered glass

I know, first world problems, it's a great device, perhaps the best with the Note 5 held in the same regard, but just wondering how every one is getting along and if any one would have done it different had they had the chance to do it over.

Cheers
    How is display quality, brightness and colors vibrancy as compare to S7 and Note5., I checked at samsumg outlets side by side S7 looks brighter and colors was vibrant then s7 edge and note 5, and s7 edge display was producing duller colors am I right plz reply thanks

04-24-2016 01:12 AM
    I'm coming from the lg v10 (way to bulky), to the s6 edge (love it) . I started to love the S7 edge, but about 2 weeks into it, i had data connection issues. Verizon tech support had me do everything possible to fix including a factory reset, installing a new sim card and another factor reset. Nothing worked. They determined that the phone was defective so they were going to send me a replacement. A REPHURB. I said no way, its only 3 weeks old. I paid for a new phone, not a used one. After a week of verizon crap going all the way to corporate, i just sold it to a electronics shop, took the hit, and will try a new one from swappa. If that one fails, im changing brands. By tge way, I've been a verizon customer for 24 years, have 5 lines, always bought my phones through them. NICE WAY TO BE TREATED, ISN'T IT? Please don't give me the 14 day exchange bull. Thats for customers that are returning a good phone that they just didn't like. With a year warranty, they should have swapped it out,got credit from samsung and kept me hsppy.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-25-2016 06:36 AM
    I love the s7 Edge! I use the edge feature every day and find the feature Helpful! . The s7 is just too small.

04-25-2016 09:32 AM
    No regrets at all. Love my s7e. Coming from an lg g3 and former note user, anything smaller than 5.5 wouldn't work for me. Love the edge features as well. This phone is perfect for me.

04-25-2016 09:55 PM
    Huge regrets: major issues with GPS (unresolved by both Samsung and Google), problems with email not reflecting what's on the server, SD card killed after OS upgrade...I really miss my Note 4.

05-22-2016 04:41 AM
    No regrets. The bigger battery is a life saver especially on long rounds at work. I do lose the ability to text one handed which would be helpful, but meh. It's just choosing which feature to lose.
    05-22-2016 05:52 AM
    I'm extremely happy with my edge. No problems whatsoever. I've never gotten battery life like this ever!

The only thing I'd like to change is the yellow tint on the screen. I'd prefer a truer white after putting a white screen next to my G4 and M7. Other than that, I can't deny that it's the most beautiful phone I've ever owned. The edges make it look like there's no bezels. Compare that to the huge, ugly bezels on the iphone and it's laughable. Maybe I'll keep this one more than a year!

One thing's for sure: this phone needs a case. It's way too fragile and the reports of people shattering the screen from a drop at low heights makes me nervous. Also, the case keeps you from touching the edges accidentally.
    dm3ready likes this.
    05-22-2016 10:57 AM
85 ... 234