So it's been 2 weeks,any regrets on choosing S7 Edge over regular S7?

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I had both, decided to keep the edge, loving it but every once in a while I get that feeling that I wish it was a little smaller and that I could use tempered glass ;)

I know, first world problems, it's a great device, perhaps the best with the Note 5 held in the same regard, but just wondering how every one is getting along and if any one would have done it different had they had the chance to do it over.

Cheers

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
No regrets here. I be runnin' protector free! I will get glass as soon as a good one is available.

Posted via the Android Central App

dmlv

May 11, 2013
Visit site
No.. Not at all.
Only issue I've noticed is the is the touch screen being a little to sensitive. But that should be fixed in a future update.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Only regret I have is lack of decent glass protectors and hopefully that will be remedied soon.

The S7 is too small for me. Once I went 5.5 and higher, anything smaller felt like my original 2009 Motorola Droid lol

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
No regrets getting the S7e over the S7. If there was a S7 Plus, I would of gone with that though. Don't really use the edge features and the good ones are ones you have to pay for, hopefully they start making more free ones.

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to be the guy on the flip side I guess, as I've switched from the Edge to the S7. The screen sensitivity and accidental edge swipes were driving me nuts. Plus I didn't use the Edge features at all. Don't get me wrong, I love the design and the look - and maybe I'll try it again if those things are remedied - but I've been truly enjoying the S7 for the last couple days. It's a great size, especially when compared to my iPhone 6S+ monster. I can finally use a phone with one hand again. Didn't realize how much I missed that.

sfla99

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I have like one more day to decide, I know I am suffering from grass is greener effect but I keep thinking a smaller device might be nice for a change after having such large devices for so long.

My fear is I will swap on my last day then regret it, I pay full price for these devices so it can be a tough pill to swallow.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Looks like the glass protectors for the regular S7 are having some halo problems themselves.
I'm sticking with the edge. The S7 is just too small for me.

nyc

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
My window to return expired today. As much as the smaller device appealed to me, the smaller battery did not.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
My window to return expired today. As much as the smaller device appealed to me, the smaller battery did not.

This is the reason why I'm waiting for my edge to arrive next week, Titanium Silver is delayed up here before I decide which one I'll keep.

I only got the S7 because I couldn't resist Rogers' promotion.

So far the 3,000mAh is holding up and loving the Water Resistant and microSD. The edge is going to cost me so is the bigger battery really worth it. I doubt I'll use the edge features but getting the free Gear VR and 128GB helps.

We'll see...

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Edge all the way for me. I don't think I would want anything but an edge. However I do use the BlackBerry Hub and keyboard on my S7 Edge.

teristark

May 27, 2014
Visit site
No regrets. I had the s6 and this time I decided to try the edge. The size took about a minute to get used to and the screen is amazing. Like several others, the sensitivity of the screen causes a little frustration but I'm getting used to that too.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
No regrets at all. So far I'm loving this phone. Feel is great. Screen is great although a little sensitive. No real noticeable lag for me and once I shut off all the crappie I don't use it get excellent battery life.

I'm one happy camper so far. 😀

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma