Case Reviews - Ringe, VRS Design and OBLIQ

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I bought a few cases with my $30 from Samsung Pay so I figured I'd make some videos showing them off. This was my first time recording video, so they're not perfect (tips or feedback appreciated. .

OBLIQ Flex Pro Carbon Fiber

VRS Design Shine Guard Frosty Bumper

Ringke Slim Ultra-Thin

This is my favorite of the lot and is my daily driver. It's thin but offers protection where I want and need it.

VRS Design Leather Wallet Case

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I've looked at all of these for my S7, so it's nice to see them on a device and get someone's opinion. As far as the actual video, I would like to see better lighting in general. It's hard to see the black case on a black phone. And sometimes I had trouble hearing you. I think the content of the videos are great!

funkyreuben

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for sharing! I've looked at all of these for my S7, so it's nice to see them on a device and get someone's opinion. As far as the actual video, I would like to see better lighting in general. It's hard to see the black case on a black phone. And sometimes I had trouble hearing you. I think the content of the videos are great!

Thank you! I used an external microphone but I didn't have it close enough. When I tested it, I was closer to the mic but needed to move away a bit in order to have my hands in the frame. I also set up the best lighting I have, but I may have to look into something more professional.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I just got the VRS wallet case. It's a decent case and the phone fits well. Not sure how long it will last, but it's a nice cheap holdover until I can get the Samsung wallet display case. I got the brown and it looks pretty sharp.

Posted via the Android Central App