Can't figure it out. Seems like something I should be able to do as both the TV and the phone are on the same wifi network.

Wasn't there something called "all cast" or something like that?

Can anyone give me a hand with this?
    03-25-2016 08:03 PM
    Smart view is what you need to download from the Samsung apps store.

Posted via the Android Central App via a kicking Gold Galaxy S7 Edge.
    03-25-2016 08:05 PM
    I don't know what year is your TV but at least 2015 models have Quick Connect enabled, you just set the Quick Connect feature you see when you drop the notification shade and once connected you'll easily share your media with your Samsung Smart TV. Easiest option available without installing an additional app.

If you want something else you can try what was posted above, Smart View works great also. I like QuickConnect more because with it I can use the TV to mobile device option so I can watch whatever I'm seeing on the TV on my phone and control the TV while doing that.
    03-25-2016 09:01 PM
    I don't know what year is your TV but at least 2015 models have Quick Connect enabled, you just set the Quick Connect feature you see when you drop the notification shade and once connected you'll easily share your media with your Samsung Smart TV. Easiest option available without installing an additional app.

If you want something else you can try what was posted above, Smart View works great also. I like QuickConnect more because with it I can use the TV to mobile device option so I can watch whatever I'm seeing on the TV on my phone and control the TV while doing that.
    Thank you. I had tried Smart View and it wasn't working. I completely forgot about that little bar in the pull down notification shade. I'll try that tomorrow morning.
    Thanks.
    03-25-2016 09:10 PM
    hello. I cant watch video I shot with my galaxy s7 on my samsung smart tv..if the video is avi it works well but I notices galaxt 7 save videos as mp4 and it dont show up on the smart tv... its a bit stupid to have both from the same brand and not been able to play.. samrt galaxy vs samsung smart tv. any ideas? thanks..
    04-30-2016 07:31 AM