Why can't the best features of both be in one app? I've tried Textra and Go SMS and neither have what I want either.

The Samsung app is the only messaging app I have found that allows me to quick reply from the top of the screen. I LOVE that BUT I can't stand the little banner that persistently tells me that group messages will be sent as MMS. Yeah I got it. Now go away. But it won't go away. I also wish the Samsung app had a little checkmark to show that my messages were delivered. The Verizon app does but someone tell me I'm not the only one when I try to insert a pic in the Verizon app that it takes forever to load my pics. I don't even have an SD card. Both apps are irritating me. I was getting good an odd textra error. Deleted the app. Go SMS has turned into an add based app. What a joke. So what messaging app can I use that gives me the ability to quick reply from the top of the screen and is just an all around great messaging app like Samsung BUT shows the messages have been delivered. Gah... They are all good but I haven't found a great app.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-26-2016 04:48 PM
    Textra has both of those who?

Floating notification or you can have quick compose or respond from notification drawer.

And you can turn on delivery notifications (it will say "sent" followed by "delivered" after you send a message). It's one of the main reasons I use it...unless it's only in the premium version, which I have.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon vs Samsung Messaging App-1916.jpg  
    03-26-2016 04:58 PM
    And this one..

Attached Thumbnails Verizon vs Samsung Messaging App-1915.jpg  
    03-26-2016 04:58 PM
    You can also long hold on a conversation and override default settings to make it so delivered for MMS and SMS only do it for a few contacts, like I do. If I had a board appropriate screenshot for you I'd post one of my conversations.

03-26-2016 05:01 PM
    I just can't stand the error message from textra. It's random and will not stop popping up. About the ADN settings.

03-26-2016 06:25 PM
    I just can't stand the error message from textra. It's random and will not stop popping up. About the ADN settings.

The great thing about Textra is their customer service. If you're having an issue they'll try to help you troubleshoot it.

Help@textra.me

03-26-2016 07:41 PM