what cases have depth b4 the screen

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I want a case that will safe my screen in the event of a face down drop i want depth before the screen a case with a nice thick lip edge on it to save the glass

Posted via the Android Central App

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I went to Best buy and checked out the new cases by Speck. I tried the clear (for my silver varent) and I was so impressed with the style and the design(looks hot), so I decided to go with the case...the case has a tight fit and you need some patients to apply. What I noticed about this case is the protection it's gives. ...I believe this is the best case for the Edge because there is a layer on the edge features and on corners.. This is a very sturdy case and I highly recommend checking out this case out ..

Posted via the Android Central App

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Do they really? How can there be a raised lip and still be able to swipe the edge?
The raised lip is on the top and bottom so you can still lay the phone face first without the screen touching the surface. The sides are partially exposed to allow the swiping. While it's still possible a drop would result in a cracked screen if it falls just right on a side, it seems like a reasonable design choice to have just raised the lip of the cases on the top and bottom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze