S7 edge camera film?

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
So maybe it's just me, but I feel like most of my pictures have sort of a small grainy texture when I shoot pictures, almost as if it's on three same quality of my old note 4. So does anyone know if the s7 had a plastic lens on the camera?

S7 Edge Titantium

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Not seeing it here to be honest. I just took a ton of pictures of kids and never once even got a blurry shot. This cameras focus is ridiculous.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on? I thought the same thing for mine and it looked fuzzy because of the screen protector I was using and when I removed it the pics looked like it should be - clear.

Posted via the Android Central App

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Do you have a screen protector on? I thought the same thing for mine and it looked fuzzy because of the screen protector I was using and when I removed it the pics looked like it should be - clear.

Posted via the Android Central App

Nope no screen protector, the only thing I've seen to help the quality is to wipe down the lens before shots, which did help a bit.

S7 Edge Titantium

kami8586

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
Not seeing it here to be honest. I just took a ton of pictures of kids and never once even got a blurry shot. This cameras focus is ridiculous.

I took some test shots today of my fiance cleaning and the only thing that is a bit blurry was her hand movement. But I guess that's expected?

S7 Edge Titantium

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1