Hi All:

I've been using 2 non-fast wireless charging stands for a while, then with the S7 Edge, i bought one flat wireless charging stand just to try it out before committing to two of them

well, it IS a little better than the non-fast one, as i think the "sweet spot" of where one needs to place the phone is a bit bigger, so the chances of successful blue light charging is greater.

i'm tempted to not buy a 2nd flat fast wireless charging pad (i need two wireless charging things), but instead, buy one of those that's the new tilted fast wireless charging stands.

may i ask if anyone has any experience comparing the flat fast wireless charging pad versus the tilted fast wireless charging STAND please? is there any performance difference whatsoever?

thanks.

i think there are some differences, as the display on the phone looks different on the product page showing off the tilted fast wireless charging stand, so i thought that the new tilted stand might communicate something different to the phone, and thus, maybe there are some performance differences.

PS: too bad i need the white version of the tilted fast wireless charging stand, and it's not available till at least April 26th
    03-27-2016 12:34 PM
    Hi All:

I've been using 2 non-fast wireless charging stands for a while, then with the S7 Edge, i bought one flat wireless charging stand just to try it out before committing to two of them

well, it IS a little better than the non-fast one, as i think the "sweet spot" of where one needs to place the phone is a bit bigger, so the chances of successful blue light charging is greater.

i'm tempted to not buy a 2nd flat fast wireless charging pad (i need two wireless charging things), but instead, buy one of those that's the new tilted fast wireless charging stands.

may i ask if anyone has any experience comparing the flat fast wireless charging pad versus the tilted fast wireless charging STAND please? is there any performance difference whatsoever?

thanks.

i think there are some differences, as the display on the phone looks different on the product page showing off the tilted fast wireless charging stand, so i thought that the new tilted stand might communicate something different to the phone, and thus, maybe there are some performance differences.

PS: too bad i need the white version of the tilted fast wireless charging stand, and it's not available till at least April 26th
    Had two of the new Samsung angled fast-charge wireless chargers and ended up returning them both, as it was a battle to get them to recognize the phone with even a thin case on it. Have since purchased two of the older Samsung flat chargers (at $22 each, brand new), non fast-charging - and they work perfectly. If I need a fast charge I'll just plug it in.
    03-27-2016 01:16 PM
    I have both and don't notice any difference in performance at all. I happen to like the new, tilted one better, easier to see what may be going on with the phone, just my opinion....To clarify these are Samsung OEM fast chargers that I have. My device has a Tech21 case on it.
    03-27-2016 01:18 PM