Hi all.

I just moved from iPhone to the S7 edge and needed some ideas since my wife still uses iPhone.

We have a baby girl and she sends me videos using imessage throughout the day. However when those messages come through they're so grainy.

What methods would you suggest for us to use for me to still get the high quality videos?

As a replacement to FaceTime we use Skype.

Thank you
    03-28-2016 06:23 AM
    Hi all.

I just moved from iPhone to the S7 edge and needed some ideas since my wife still uses iPhone.

We have a baby girl and she sends me videos using imessage throughout the day. However when those messages come through they're so grainy.

What methods would you suggest for us to use for me to still get the high quality videos?

As a replacement to FaceTime we use Skype.

Thank you
    That is my one issue since switching to Android. I just ask anybody sending me an iMessage video to send it to my iPad, using my iCloud address. It's the only way the videos of my niece and nephew are viewable. There are other workarounds however, like uploading it to Google Photos, or YouTube, or Facebook messaging, etc.
    03-28-2016 06:34 AM
    That is my one issue since switching to Android. I just ask anybody sending me an iMessage video to send it to my iPad, using my iCloud address. It's the only way the videos of my niece and nephew are viewable. There are other workarounds however, like uploading it to Google Photos, or YouTube, or Facebook messaging, etc.
    Yeah this is a bummer. Tmobile added advanced messaging where you can do video chat, and mms videos would come in high def, etc but it only works android to android as it doesn't play with imessage.
    03-28-2016 06:59 AM