04-03-2016 01:08 AM
39 12
tools
    So I looked on my online banking and the purchase posted to my credit card but under the Samsung pay app when I click the card it says no transactions found.
    Then, for Samsung Pay purposes you haven't done the first purchase yet, just use it before tomorrow that it's the last day and if everything goes as expected you should finally get your offer.
    03-30-2016 08:10 PM
    Then, for Samsung Pay purposes you haven't done the first purchase yet, just use it before tomorrow that it's the last day and if everything goes as expected you should finally get your offer.
    I did use Samsung pay though to make that purchase that is reflecting on my account. It doesn't make any sense to me. I use Samsung pay in the store, it goes through. I even have the digital card number on the receipt. I go on my online banking account and it shows as a successful transaction under that credit card.
    03-30-2016 08:34 PM
    I know what you mean and you are right, it should appears under Samsung Pay, but of all the time I've used Samsung Pay since its released, only one time the same happened to me, and it never appeared under the Samsung Pay app, I'm sure there are stll glitches here and there and that's obviously one.

But, if you want to get your $30 gift card offer, you can't keep trying to get that one transaction appears, it won't, so if you don't want to miss the offer, just use Samsung Pay again, like I said before, for Samsung Pay and the offer purposes, you haven't completed that first purchase yet, problem is that you have only until today to do it.
    03-31-2016 07:45 AM
    If you have used it already and you can see the transaction posted under the Card on Samsung Pay, go to More on the Samsung Pay app and click Events and select the $30 offers and once you see it on the screen, click More details, it should verify that you have made the purchase and brings you the option to redeem your offer. I did something similar with one of my phones when my wife cleared the offer notification instead of redeem it, after a while I realized that this process brings it back.

It should work if you can see the transaction posted on the card on the APP, if you don't see it, then it won't work as that means that as far as Samsung Pay is concerned, you haven't used it yet, then you should talk to your back and explains the issue.
    So, I did this and it says that I've already claimed the GC (I know I did, I picked the best buy card) and to check my wallet. For some reason it didn't automatically add to my wallet though. It sent me an email to actually redeem the card (which conveniently found its way to my junk box...) but then I had to manually add it to my wallet. Kind of a mess of you ask me but hey, free 30 bucks. Lol
    03-31-2016 09:59 AM
    I know what you mean and you are right, it should appears under Samsung Pay, but of all the time I've used Samsung Pay since its released, only one time the same happened to me, and it never appeared under the Samsung Pay app, I'm sure there are stll glitches here and there and that's obviously one.

But, if you want to get your $30 gift card offer, you can't keep trying to get that one transaction appears, it won't, so if you don't want to miss the offer, just use Samsung Pay again, like I said before, for Samsung Pay and the offer purposes, you haven't completed that first purchase yet, problem is that you have only until today to do it.
    Tried again today with no luck :-( Guess I have to contact Samsung today!
    03-31-2016 11:00 AM
    It seems so, good luck.
    popkurn611 likes this.
    03-31-2016 12:16 PM
    Did you check to see if there was an email in your junk folder to redeem the card? That's what happened to me.
    03-31-2016 12:54 PM
    Did you check to see if there was an email in your junk folder to redeem the card? That's what happened to me.
    Nope not there
    03-31-2016 01:02 PM
    I'm pissed. I got nothing and signed up during the promo
    03-31-2016 07:18 PM
    Bank of America cards aren't eligible for the Samsung promotion. I wasn't getting a notice either and read the fine print. Luckily I had a chase card.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-31-2016 07:39 PM
    Meaning if you use bank of America for your card on pay its not eligible for the promotion

03-31-2016 07:40 PM
    Meaning if you use bank of America for your card on pay its not eligible for the promotion

I didn't use bank of America, Wells Fargo
    03-31-2016 09:36 PM
    I used my AMEX today and got the $30 gift card promotion! It worked but today is the last day of the promotion!
    03-31-2016 09:42 PM
    Neither my Capitol One credit card or my (small town) bank's debit card supports Samsung Pay...darn!
    04-03-2016 01:08 AM
39 12